I need Recommendations about courses

Hi, 

I am a graphic designer, but I need courses in sales or "how to communicate with the client" 

I noticed that wherever on Fiverr or not I lose potential clients after they message me and communicate with me.

I don't know if this is normal or not but I think I lack communication skills and how to sell my services.

so I think I need to improve my skills so if you can recommend courses in Fiverr Learn. I will appreciate that. 

Thanks.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

I'm not sure if there is an actual Fiverr course that fits your need, but you can find many articles online and books on developing your communication skills, closing sales, and related subjects, YouTube videos, too, just be careful and don't pay for a course that someone wants to sell you right away there, there's a lot of free content that you can check out first. If you have a local library, it could be worth a visit too, maybe you can borrow some helpful books.

But checking the Fiverr courses out won't hurt, maybe you'll find some that will help you. 

What you should definitely do, is keep an eye on the Events section here (link on the top of this page. Such things do come up in webinars sometimes, and most of them also have Q & A at the end, so you could ask specific questions. I think there even was an interactive workshop that dealt with that or a similar topic.

Edited by miiila
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, abdelrahmankhal said:

Hi, 

I am a graphic designer, but I need courses in sales or "how to communicate with the client" 

I noticed that wherever on Fiverr or not I lose potential clients after they message me and communicate with me.

I don't know if this is normal or not but I think I lack communication skills and how to sell my services.

so I think I need to improve my skills so if you can recommend courses in Fiverr Learn. I will appreciate that. 

Thanks.

I may be able to help you, no need to sign up for a course.

Just prepare 2-3 examples of exchanges with prospects who ghosted you, in an image format (just stitch screenshots together) and send me a private message.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, frank_d said:

I may be able to help you, no need to sign up for a course.

Just prepare 2-3 examples of exchanges with prospects who ghosted you, in an image format (just stitch screenshots together) and send me a private message.

Sure, Thank you ❤️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1