why my impressions and clicks very low?

bigfact

Last 3 months I got very low impressions and clicks to my gigs. Also I trying to do seo but it's not working and gigs not rank as well. according to this issue, I didn't get enough orders. what's happened to my account?

222.png

Edited by bigfact
  • Like 2
  • Up 3

Hi, it's a very similar questions for every new seller. I think you can just go with 2/3 weeks and see your gigs, if it's impression and click is down then you can change your categories or Tags. 

The another way to get more impression and click you should make your title and description SEO properly. 

• Like 3

On 5/20/2022 at 7:47 PM, puri_coder05 said:

Hi, it's a very similar questions for every new seller. I think you can just go with 2/3 weeks and see your gigs, if it's impression and click is down then you can change your categories or Tags. 

The another way to get more impression and click you should make your title and description SEO properly. 

i am not new seller. I am level 2 seller.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone.

This is very complicated question. Let me ask it first. 

Are our accounts hide from the search ranking, recommended, Best selling or even from buyer requests? 

I am level 2 seller and my account started in 2018. Also I am active professional seller on Fiverr. However my account went down to no level because of order cancelling and some late deliveries. But it's now recovered 3 months ago and Again I got level 2 seller badge on Fiverr. Now I have 8 active gigs and I always try to find low competition keywords and rank higher on search result. I did it for every single gig. However, when I published my gig, it coming to first page for seo keyword, and then it's disappear instantly or went down to last positions. All gigs are getting low impressions and clicks.

Then I try to do share on social media but no impressions and click and didn't get my gig higher ranking. YES, I place my all offers to buyer requests and not getting order from it as well.

I did this everyday but no orders from fiverr since 3 months (organic). I ask this from Fiverr customer support and they always said, my gig is active, no worries.

I did above all things before this happened and it worked but now it's now working. I am pretty sure this is doing fiverr algorithm and how to improve and getting order avoiding this? 

Please help me if anyone knows about this issue, that will be very helpful for the forum. ☺️

• Like 5

It doesn’t work because keywords and sharing your gig on social media has nothing to do with ranking or impressions. Something else “worked” for you before and not keywords. 

Ranking is based on your performance and yours obviously dropped massively. Even though your stats for dashboard are recovered it doesn’t mean that algorithm don’t take it into account anymore. 

read this 👇

• Like 5
  • Up 2

7 minutes ago, bigfact said:

Hi everyone.

This is very complicated question. Let me ask it first. 

Are our accounts hide from the search ranking, recommended, Best selling or even from buyer requests? 

I am level 2 seller and my account started in 2018. Also I am active professional seller on Fiverr. However my account went down to no level because of order cancelling and some late deliveries. But it's now recovered 3 months ago and Again I got level 2 seller badge on Fiverr. Now I have 8 active gigs and I always try to find low competition keywords and rank higher on search result. I did it for every single gig. However, when I published my gig, it coming to first page for seo keyword, and then it's disappear instantly or went down to last positions. All gigs are getting low impressions and clicks.

Then I try to do share on social media but no impressions and click and didn't get my gig higher ranking. YES, I place my all offers to buyer requests and not getting order from it as well.

I did this everyday but no orders from fiverr since 3 months (organic). I ask this from Fiverr customer support and they always said, my gig is active, no worries.

I did above all things before this happened and it worked but now it's now working. I am pretty sure this is doing fiverr algorithm and how to improve and getting order avoiding this? 

Please help me if anyone knows about this issue, that will be very helpful for the forum. ☺️

Gigs are rotated in the search results based on performance and relevance. If you had a recent performance drop (i.e. cancellations, negative feedback (especially private feedback, slow response rate or any other metric of yours) that could contribute to you ranking lower. Another important factor is your earnings. If your gigs don't sell (and sell well) when they are promoted by Fiverr, you won't stay high up for very long, in my experience. Fiverr wants to promote gigs that sell. 

Sharing on social media will not give you impressions. Impressions are how many times the gig has showed up on Fiverr. Not outside of the platform. Even so, "sharing" can mean many things. Did you spam random Facebook groups, or did you do your research, target the right audience in the right place? Just "sharing" has no value at all. You need to have a strategy and plan in place. 

Gig being active does not mean gig being visible high up in the search results. 

If you're not getting sales, I'd look into improving my skills, gigs and overall marketing strategy. Analyze who your potential buyers are, what they need to solve, and how you can do it for them. Carve out your niche and make a value proposition that makes you look more attractive than your competitors. 

Best of luck!

• Like 7