What if buyer don't response after ordering even after the delivery time left?

md_ataur

Question

I got an order from a buyer. He ordered me to convert a video but didn't send me the video link or anything. Delivery time was 24 hours.  In this time,  buyer didn't come to online. Delivery time was over. What should i do now?

Edited by md_ataur
  • Like 3
  • Up 4

2 answers to this question

For the future, if you haven't already and the buyer just attached a random file, or typed something random to get around it, make attaching a file or a free text box (With "Please attach your video link here, so I can start to work on your order." or something as the title) a mandatory requirement on your Gig Requirements Page to lower the odds of that happening.

If you want, you could also add something like "Please note that I might have to cancel your order if you don't provide the required information and you'll lose time.", or "Please only start the order, once you filled out all requirements.", to highlight the need to provide the requirements before starting the order. If they need time to dig out their file, or link, that shouldn't happen while the clock is already ticking for you, obviously, especially not with 24-hour orders.

• Like 3