How do I see my subscriptions?

williambryan392

Question

So I hope I'm being dim but I can't for the life of me find my subscriptions. I have 2 buyers that both started a subscription last month and I completed both of their first orders in the subscription. About a month has passed and I know the next order for each is due to start shortly but I can't find them anywhere. 

In the help centre it references the 'order page' and the 'subscriptions tab' but I can't see this anywhere.

Does anyone have any idea?

Screenshot 2022-05-20 10.02.20.png

Screenshot 2022-05-20 10.01.54.png

• Like 7
  • Up 2

4 answers to this question

I typically find them on the order page. There is a Subscription tab that shows you all of the orders in that sub.

It would be great to have a subscriptions section somewhere. As I understand it, Fiverr is based on orders at the moment and since subs are a fairly new feature, I suspect they're waiting to see how well the feature does before giving it its own space.

• Like 5
  • Up 3

Hi @williambryan392

The same thing happened to me, on a subscription order that I created at the start of April. I created it using the green " Offer [buyer's name] a subscription" button that appeared on one of the client's closed orders.  I clearly remember setting the frequency and all other parameters. After creating it, the order just looked like a normal order and we couldn't find the subscription anywhere. When I reached out to Fiverr CS, they told me the reason was because the subscription order did not exist. It was just a normal order.

Chances are, if your order looks like a normal order and you can't find a subscription order in the order section, the subscription does not exist. It is just a normal order.

Fiverr CS recommended that I go to my Manage Gigs page and add the subscriptions to the gigs first. So it looks like you have to add the subscription to the gig first before offering a subscription to your client...and if you do it the other way, it'll allow you to go through the motions of setting up a subscription order, but it'll only be just a normal order.

Let me know if this works for you! This experience was too stressful for my client (since we couldn't see any information), so we decided not to do subscriptions after all.

image.thumb.png.98d239ef79eaa37c4fa61185660f9d68.png

• Like 5

Both my subscriptions / second orders automatically kicked in about an hour ago so they are definitely subscriptions, and they were purchased through my gig page, not a custom order. The problem I have is that they don't show anywhere until they become an active order or awaiting requirements.

5 hours ago, yannisenglish said:

find them on the order page. There is a Subscription tab that shows you all of the orders in that sub

Yes they appear on the order page after renewing and turning into active orders again, and there is a subscription tab within each order for subscription details for that order. But they don't show until they are an active order again do they @yannisenglish or am I being dim?

5 hours ago, yannisenglish said:

It would be great to have a subscriptions section somewhere

Yes, this is what I want, we have PRIORITY, ACTIVE LATE, DELIVERED, COMPLETED, CANCELLED, STARRED so it would be great to have subscriptions listed here too.

In the meantime I guess I'll just use starred to mark a previous subscription order so I can check back.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

Yes they appear on the order page after renewing and turning into active orders again, and there is a subscription tab within each order for subscription details for that order. But they don't show until they are an active order again do they @yannisenglish or am I being dim?

Unlikely that you are being dim 🙂 It probably has something to do with Fiverr still having a few bugs to squash.

The first time I had a subscription, my first order was completed but the second one didn't become active until my buyer re-added their payment details (after that, all subsequent orders worked flawlessly 🤷‍♂️). Even though the second order wasn't active, I could still see the subscription tab in the first order.

• Like 7