Order Completion And Rating Problem

kawsir_hossain

Question

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all well and enjoyed a beautiful holy Eid-Ul-Fitr. Now I'm looking for your experience suggestion about;

Alhamdulliah, I have completed my another order.

But there had a misunderstanding between my client and me.

So the client marked me by 03 star rating with positive comments due to his emotion.

And finally it badly effected my profile.

Now write me suggestion what I have to do?

Thanks. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, kawsir_hossain said:

So the client marked me by 03 star rating with positive comments due to his emotion.

Kawsir has good customer service, but should discuss the cost for what work to be performed in the beginning. 

Suggest you take on board the above comment with regards to future orders.

Tips: Great ratings and reviews 

Communicate clearly with your buyers 
Be transparent from the very beginning of the order until fully completed and delivered. Don’t be afraid to ask questions! Gaining clarity not only improves your service but also ensures that a buyer understands what they will receive and that they will be satisfied with it.

Thoroughly describe your service on your Gig page

Make sure that your title is clear, your description explains the service you provide in great detail, and, if necessary, clarify what you don’t offer within the Gig’s scope.

Use the frequently asked questions (FAQ) section
Equip yourself and provide answers to the most common issues and concerns raised.

Reply to your buyers’ reviews
A two-way conversation can make a big difference, with the most successful responses to negative reviews demonstrating that the best way to rectify the situation is simply to apologize. 

Remember that your responses are visible to other potential buyers
Take this into consideration when you respond to each and every buyer's review—good or bad. 

The above is from the Help Centre.

Edited by lloydsolutions
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Hello sellers,How are you? I hope you are all doing well. I feel pleasure that I have completed my another order.

Thanks to FIVERR Family for

providing me the great opportunity of online earning.

But I also have a matter of great regret that I have lost the position of my GIGS, because few days I got 03 star rating from one of my client 

due to misunderstanding between us. I posted it earlier in details.

Now, Please suggest me How can I get back the position of my gig?

Thanks in advance for your successful suggestions.

Regards,

Kawsir H.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, kawsir_hossain said:

But I also have a matter of great regret that I have lost the position of my GIGS,

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate.

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

@kawsir, you are asking pretty much the same question that you posted on May 9th.

On 5/19/2022 at 10:03 PM, kawsir_hossain said:

Thanks for your valuable advice. For your kind information, my gig was on first page but now I do not see anywhere. This is the main problem.

Your "main problem" is that you posted a question, @lloydsolutions provided a great answer, and you did nothing.

Instead, you reposted pretty much the same question asking for more advice. This is dangerous and opens you up to be misled by others on the forum. You are lucky that the only two people who responded to your posts were @lloydsolutions and @williambryan392 because they are people you can trust. There's a lot of misinformation being spread around and other newbies to the forum have not been so lucky.

Back to your question.

You got a 3-star review from a buyer. @lloydsolutions mentioned some points that you could address to improve and even included information from the Help Center that had suggestions on how to respond to a bad review. I checked your gig and you didn't even respond to that buyer's review. I'm afraid that your window of opportunity to respond is now closed and you've missed a huge opportunity to show potential buyers how awesome you are.

How a seller responds to a bad review can heavily influence a potential buyer. I have been impressed by some sellers who received 1 or 2 star reviews because of the professionalism and thoughtfulness of their response to a bad review. On the other hand, I tend to shy away from a seller who fails to respond to a bad review because that makes me think they don't care enough about their business or customers to respond.

You can at least apply some of the advice that @lloydsolutions and @williambryan392 have given you, which is to take the feedback from your negative reviews and do good work that your clients love.

Please look at the 3-star review that you received. It gives you plenty of information on what you should do. Let me list them below: 

1. "Good communication" and "customer service" are listed as your strengths, so keep up the good work there.

2. Your buyer did not feel that you delivered the services "as described" and expected more "creator ingenuity and attention to detail." The buyer also said that you "should discuss the cost for what work to be done." Make sure your buyer's expectations are crystal clear so that you can deliver exactly that. Pay attention to the details that are most important to your buyer.

3. The buyer recommended you to buyers who are looking for a "decent experience" or "basic site." Is that how you want to be seen by your buyers? If not, make changes so that you can attract buyers who want higher quality work.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 8
  • Up 1

One more word of advice, @kawsir_hossain (since I am also a newbie to the forum and all forums in general):

There's a lot of spam and misinformation going around on the forum. One effective way to filter out all the misinformation is to follow those you can trust (you can do this by visiting their profile page and check the option to follow them). I immediately started following @lloydsolutions who always references reliable sources like the Help Center and is extremely kind and patient with all newbies who ask the same questions over and over again. 

And, if you are following, you'll get a lot of notifications (which are opportunities to learn) throughout the day. I counted 22 notifications today just from @lloydsolutions. This is much more valuable information than you can get from just posting your questions. These notifications are opportunities to learn not only how to act and post in the forum (and who to avoid!) but if you click on the links, you can learn valuable information that can help you grow your business. I also pay attention to who is favorited or up voted by those I trust because those are additional people that I may want to follow. 

Following trusted sources is a great way to get your questions answered and protect yourself from all the misinformation floating around. Hope this helps!

• Like 8
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

Awww @vickieito, thank you! You made my Friday 🙂 

2 hours ago, vickieito said:

Kawsir, you are asking pretty much the same question that you posted on May 9th.

"""I checked your gig and you didn't even respond to that buyer's review. I'm afraid that your window of opportunity to respond is now closed and you've missed a huge opportunity to show potential buyers how awesome you are."""

3. The buyer recommended you to buyers who are looking for a "decent experience" or "basic site." Is that how you want to be seen by your buyers? ""If not, make changes so that you can attract buyers who want higher quality work.""

Thanks @vickieito for you valuable advice, I will keep it on mind for the future. I have 02 more questions that I would like to get reply from you;

A. Do I respond the review & will it be better or worse for me? Someone says to respond and someone says not, suggest me please.

B. You said " if not, make changes....... How can I make change?

Thank you again to take time for writing advice to me.

I have find out the solution from Fiverr Help Center.

• Like 5
  • Up 1