I felt a buyer cheated me.

adxdesign

A buyer texted me to take on a project on delivery within 24 hours.

I put all my effort into the project and get it delivered.

I waited for the buyer to complete the order and probably give positive feedback.

Unfortunately, on the third day when the order was supposed to be automatically completed the buyer came online only to request for cancellation.

Then I got to know he is also a seller; I realized he delivered an order the same day I delivered to him and his buyer gave an awesome review.

I suspected that was the project I worked on. I felt cheated as he eventually canceled the order with me.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, adxdesign said:

Then I got to know he is also a seller; I realized he delivered an order the same day I delivered to him and his buyer gave an awesome review.

I suspected that was the project I worked on. I felt cheated as he eventually canceled the order with me.

Please do not make assumptions. Just because he delivered something to one of his clients, does not mean he stole your work and gave it to his client. Perhaps he just happed to deliver an order about the same time as you did. Sellers can be buyers too, that doesn't make them cheaters.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Please do not make assumptions

This is correct, you really can't assume that this was the case. Do they sell what you sell @adxdesign, the same kind of gigs? Even if they do this doesn't mean this is what happened. But, if it was me I would be suspicious at least so I don't blame you for wondering, but you really can't know for sure.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm a seller on Fiverr, from time to time I also buy from people on Fiverr. That doesn't mean I'm scamming people. In fact, I go out of my way to treat sellers the way I expected to be treated when selling in the hope that they'll at least have a good experience when they deal with me.

Now if you delivered the work and he cancelled for a crappy reason then that sucks, especially as a fellow seller.

Edited by andywarburton
  • Like 6

yes this kind of experiences are really painfull for both side. sometime clients are also a sellers from fiverr and sellers from out of fiverr. But we have to face real situation. sometime buyer not satisfy or he is a real cheater. but i think there is no any method to prove it. we can contact him and ask to what should i do to correct the order again and again. if he is not happy with your work further only best thing neglect the order

THIS IS ONLY A MY IDEA

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1