Payment issues

asmakhanv

My SIM has been blocked on which my account was verified. I want to withdraw money. For this I have to go through two factor verification but I can't do it without SIM. Another issue I will forget about security questions. Therefore, the number cannot be changed. help me

• Like 2

My SIM has been blocked on which my account was verified. I want to withdraw money. For this I have to go through two factor verification but I can't do it without SIM. Another issue I will forget about security questions. Therefore, the number cannot be changed. help me

• Like 11
  • Sad 7

Can I click Bank Transfer a second time while Fiverr has sent me an email to link to  Bank account. My Payoneer account was not logged in when I reached Payoneer with this link. I cleared the data and tried to log in again by mail but everything was clear and the link was not working. It doesn't matter if I click on the bank transfer again. Can Fiverr email me again?

Edited by asmakhanv
  • Like 10
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

When does fiverr pay us? 14 days after order marked or 14 days after withdrawal? 

If I withdraw 14 days after the order is marked, will the payment be credited to my Payoneer account immediately?Can someone tell me۔۔۔

• Like 1

When does fiverr pay us? 14 days after order marked or 14 days after withdrawal? 

If I withdraw 14 days after the order is marked, will the payment be credited to my Payoneer account immediately?Can someone tell me۔۔۔

• Like 11

Yes.! you find clear after 14 days. after 14 days you can transfer your fund to your payoneer or paypal account. But, I suggest keep your fund until complete $50 - $100 on fiverr. Because although your order completed, buyer  can cancel your order within 14 days. It's a fiverr's condition. Unfortunately If you have to face such type of situation, may be your account will be disable. because you don't have any fund to clear. anyway you can transfer your fund after 14 days. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

On 5/23/2022 at 6:17 PM, asmakhanv said:

I contacted first time to fiverr customer support. I found fiverr service is very fantastic . They solved my problem in 24 hours . Fiverr team was very kind to me . I'm very happy with fiverr customer service

Fiverr Customer Support Team always available to give us great support. So feel free to contact them if you have any issues. They will try to solve it asap. I always try to create tickets when I have issues with order or payment. And I got proper response and supports from Fiverr Customer Support Team.

• Like 10
  • Up 1