When does Fiverr Count The 3 days When does the buyer not reply after delivery?

coder_found

Question

I got an order whose delivery time was 3days. But I finished it in one day and I delivered it on the first day but my buyer didn't contact with me after this delivery.  I know this order will be confirmed in 3 days. But my question is, How does Fiverr calculate these 3 days? after the delivery date or after finishing the delivery date?

• Like 5
  • Up 2

4 answers to this question

Once you've successfully finished working on an order, the next step is to deliver it.

As soon as a buyer accepts your delivery, it's marked as "completed." If the buyer neither accepts nor rejects your order, it's automatically marked as "completed" 3 days after the delivery's due date. The completed order is then processed for payment.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 13

On 5/19/2022 at 6:39 PM, lloydsolutions said:

automatically marked as "completed" 3 days after the delivery's due date.

Is the Help Centre correct, though? Shouldn't it be "3 days after the order's delivery date"? The ToS say this, "after the Order was marked as Delivered" (slightly weird wording, but since it talks about "automatically", and "not accepted and no request for modification", it must mean that by "marked as Delivered", they mean that the seller pushed the Deliver button: 

An Order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by a Buyer. An Order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after the Order was marked as Delivered.

If it was after the order's due date ... let's say, a buyer orders a Gig with 30 days delivery time, but they are lucky, and the seller can already deliver after 7 days. The buyer doesn't expect it so early and doesn't read Fiverr's notification, then the Gig would auto-complete 3 days after delivery, so, on the 10th day after ordering, not 3 days after the due date, i.e., on day 33 after ordering, or? 

• Like 3