Gig Promotion

lebraz_digital

You actually need to work for it, try getting gig/jobs in “Buyers Request” as a start, they create flexible and great deals there. Once you've earned enough money and earned enough 5-star reviews, you'll start getting random customers on a weekly basis until you've earned enough to be rated as a pro.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sb_riya said:

You actually need to work for it, try getting gig/jobs in “Buyers Request” as a start, they create flexible and great deals there. Once you've earned enough money and earned enough 5-star reviews, you'll start getting random customers on a weekly basis until you've earned enough to be rated as a pro.

Thank you, i appreciate your contribution.

• Like 2

I think Quora and Pinterest is the best social media site to promote fiverr’s gig. you can organically get significant traffic from quora and Pinterest. Create an account, regular post, and try to give useful information to your audience. Try to solve any problem of your customers. Also, you can also set an ad campaign on quora to promote fast.

• Like 1

• lebraz_digital changed the title to Does a seller's Nationality determine how successful he can be on Fiverr and does buyers have preferences for sellers from specific countries/continents?

It really doesn't matter that from where you belong to be successful on Fiverr. 

However, it could depend individual choice that either they want to work with people of your region or not. HOWEVER, I haven't seen such discrimination in my 7 years of Fiverr experience. What matters most at the end is the quality of your work, THAT'S IT.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, lebraz_digital said:

Does a seller's Nationality determine how successful he can be on Fiverr

No. Any seller, from any country Fiverr allows on Fiverr, can be successful here.

23 hours ago, lebraz_digital said:

does buyers have preferences for sellers from specific countries/continents?

Some do, but that is their choice, and shouldn't be anything you need to worry about.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, animie_video said:

It really doesn't matter that from where you belong to be successful on Fiverr. 

However, it could depend individual choice that either they want to work with people of your region or not. HOWEVER, I haven't seen such discrimination in my 7 years of Fiverr experience. What matters most at the end is the quality of your work, THAT'S IT.

Thank you for this sincere submission.

• Like 3

On 4/19/2022 at 12:38 AM, lebraz_digital said:

Does a seller's Nationality determine how successful he can be on Fiverr

No, the quality of their work, their ability to communicate, and their work ethics determine how successful they can be.

On 4/19/2022 at 12:38 AM, lebraz_digital said:

does buyers have preferences for sellers from specific countries/continents? 

Some of them do, for various reasons. For example, they had terrible experience with a few sellers from a certain country or region, and now they no longer wish to work with sellers from that country or region. Or, the nature of their task requires that a seller is from a certain region. Or, they prefer to work with someone from their own country/region/culture. Or, they don't want to work with someone from their own country/region/culture.

As far as I can tell, though, most buyers don't care (and many don't even notice) where the seller lives, as long as the seller can do the job well and as long as there are no obstacles in communication.

• Like 3
  • Up 3

not at all... Fiverr ahs successful sellers from all around the world.

My top techniques to become a good seller are:

- English proficiency, it allows you to properly explain the scope of your work and the client knows exactly what to expect from you. If you're not a native English speaker I'd suggest to take the English test so buyers can be more confident when choosing you. 73% of my buyers are from the US, so being a good communicator in English is key.

- Go thru revision stages... get everything right before delivering the final product and make sure to communicate that you're going thru all those revision stages so the final delivery can be flawless, this way you can decrease the order revision rate and handle more projects at the same time.

- Overdeliver: Always delivery more than your client is expecting, this leads to a 5 star review a probably a tip, not to mention that this buyer will most likely be a returning buyer.

Just a few that come to my mind right now, hope it works!

Best,

Jonh.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lebraz_digital said:

does a seller get fiverr's choice or rising talent for only a particular gig or he gets it on his account (all the gigs on his account)?

Fiverr's choice and Rising talent are handpicked by the Fiverr team and would just be for 1 particular gig, not your whole account.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lebraz_digital said:

does a seller get fiverr's choice or rising talent for only a particular gig or he gets it on his account (all the gigs on his account)?

I have more than one Gig, can all my Gigs be handpicked?

In general, we tend to pick one Gig from each seller. However, if you have an additional Gig that is worthy to be handpicked, we will take it into consideration!

The above is from here: Fiverr Help and Education Center (Rising Talent)

• Like 2

There are new services created on Fiverr probably every day.

You can see the newest gigs in any subcategory by going to the category (eg. graphics & design) then clicking the subcategory (or further subcategory) eg. Logo Design, then changing the sort option to say "Newest Arrivals". That will show the gigs that were created (or published?) within the last approx 30 days.

To see the newest subcategories, you can hover the mouse over the categories at the top of the main Fiverr page. It will drop down a list of subcategories, and on some of those subcategories it will show "New" next to them (eg. in Graphics & Design, the subcategories of "Fonts & Typography" and "Design Advice" show "new" next to them in the drop down list. So you could look at the drop down subcategory list for other categories to see which other subcategories for them are new.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, uk1000 said:

There are new services created on Fiverr probably every day.

You can see the newest gigs in any subcategory by going to the category (eg. graphics & design) then clicking the subcategory (or further subcategory) eg. Logo Design, then changing the sort option to say "Newest Arrivals". That will show the gigs that were created (or published?) within the last approx 30 days.

To see the newest subcategories, you can hover the mouse over the categories at the top of the main Fiverr page. It will drop down a list of subcategories, and on some of those subcategories it will show "New" next to them (eg. in Graphics & Design, the subcategories of "Fonts & Typography" and "Design Advice" show "new" next to them in the drop down list. So you could look at the drop down subcategory list for other categories to see which other subcategories for them are new.

Thsnk you!

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...