Bug??

ubun97

Question

I noticed there is a difference between my description in preview and in edit.

In preview, my description shows all I wrote but in edit sentences after "Click on the heart icon" are all disappear.

image.thumb.png.3008dbb57f1240a9579439b71208cb85.png

image.thumb.png.ed0b5e740e3292012f44675309b6facb.png

Is this a bug or something else?

• Like 5
  • Up 2

2 answers to this question

I'm not sure, but the icon might be the problem. When I started at Fiverr, you could use lots of icons, but at some point, I couldn't use icons when I created a new Gig. Maybe put the heart somewhere in the first line already, or replace it with "<3" to see what will happen.

It might also be the case that you're over the limit, the counter might not show the correct number. If you didn't type everything into the description window, but typed your text, for example, in Word, and then pasted it into the window, that does seem to cause issues often.

If that all is fine, there's a forum category for Bug Reports, or, of course, you can ask support for help if you can't get through all the steps to publish your Gig like this.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, miiila said:

I'm not sure, but the icon might be the problem. When I started at Fiverr, you could use lots of icons, but at some point, I couldn't use icons when I created a new Gig. Maybe put the heart somewhere in the first line already, or replace it with "<3" to see what will happen.

It might also be the case that you're over the limit, the counter might not show the correct number. If you didn't type everything into the description window, but typed your text, for example, in Word, and then pasted it into the window, that does seem to cause issues often.

If that all is fine, there's a forum category for Bug Reports, or, of course, you can ask support for help if you can't get through all the steps to publish your Gig like this.

Thank you so much for the information.🥰

After that day, in preview mode, the sentences below the heart icon also disappeared itself. I directly delete the icon and don't use it.

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 2