Mistake Order

sanjidasmrity

Question

Yesterday a buyer placed an order on one of my gigs. The problem is he ordered 3 times in a row the same package.
But he sent requirements on only one order. So now only one order is active from him & 2 incomplete.
He said me that he did it mistakenly while he had trouble placing the order.
I asked him to cancel 2 orders that he placed mistakenly & I am working on the active one.
He can't do that he said, may be cause he is new here.
My Question is if I send him a cancel offer will it effect my account or not?

• Like 14
  • Up 2

8 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, sanjidasmrity said:

He can't do that he said, may be cause he is new here.

Direct the Buyer here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4416953059473-How-to-cancel-an-order?segment=buyer

Say to use "Other" as the reason and to put "ordered by mistake" in the box.

23 minutes ago, sanjidasmrity said:

My Question is if I send him a cancel offer will it effect my account or not?

It can, if it's not done correctly. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452537-Cancelations

• Like 18

On 5/18/2022 at 9:26 PM, imagination7413 said:

@imagination7413Do you have an idea by any chance how the OCR (Order Completion Rate) is calculated in the link you gave? Is it lifetime or just past 60 days?

I'm asking because in the Dashboard >>> Analytics the OCR metric is displayed as "Complete 90% of your orders, over the course of 60 days". However in the help link it is specified with the word "Total" possibly pertaining to all orders you've ever had:

image.png.42e123d1101fa103a18d0976c0e0ed44.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

In that case I wanna tell you Please contact with customer support. Tell him, Hope they can cancel your order without any issue

If you cancel the order from yourself your order order completation rate will be down

If the order cancel by the customer support there havn't any bad impact on your profile

Hope you can understand

Thanks

• Like 5