Promoted Gig Option Off

chris_ld

It’s your performance. Even if your visible statistics are good fiverr has hidden statistics and hidden reviews for clients. 
Your performance went down, your gigs stopped ranking because it depends on your performance and as your performance dropped down you were not qualified for promoted gigs anymore. 
Try to deliver better service and hopefully you will get it back 

• Like 6
  • Up 2

15 hours ago, afrintarin said:

I had faced this problem several time. Don't worry. Automatically you will get back it.

After 4 months, 1 week ago they gave me the Promoted Gigs feature again, however, a week later today they took it away again... I could only have 2 orders (1 by Promoted and the other by a repeat buyer) and now again I don't have the option! 😔

The frustrating thing is that despite having a Gig of 3 years of reputation, more than 400 positive reviews when it is not within Promoted it is moved to the last page in Fiverr of searches, it has 0 daily impressions and it goes from last place.

It hurts a bit because you spend a lot of time on Fiverr, giving customers a 5/5 experience and it seems that even with that you can't reap the benefits of great service sometimes.

I keep the faith high! 😀  any order that appears despite feeling somewhat frustrated I will take it and give 100% 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, chris_ld said:

reason? 

My promoting option off in this gig that why I share ...... 

The answer also causes me curiosity... any reason in particular? 

We have to improvise in moments where the tool fails and the visualizations are extremely vague...

I'll stay tuned for your answer 🙂  stay safe!

• Like 1

On 5/23/2022 at 11:42 PM, mariajlozada said:

The answer also causes me curiosity... any reason in particular? 

We have to improvise in moments where the tool fails and the visualizations are extremely vague...

I'll stay tuned for your answer 🙂  stay safe!

All i know that we can share our gig link on 'My fiverr gig' category. 

I'm not sure that we can share it here.

Maybe i was wrong. If i was then sorry for that.

• Like 1