Need expert advice

reia_akter

Question

2 answers to this question

As far as I'm aware, it's not needed, but a feature that you can add if you want to.

I've added it to one of my Gigs to try it out and see what happens, but nobody ordered it so far - which I was suspecting. I do mostly custom orders, and a subscription wouldn't make much sense for most buyers.

Whether it's a useful feature or not, depends on what you sell, and how beneficial your (potential) customers would perceive it (would they save money, time, reserve themselves a spot in a busy seller's schedule,...?).

If it makes sense for your Gigs, and you can ensure that you'll be able to accommodate the subscriptions you offer if people actually order them, try it; if not, you don't need to, it's not mandatory.

• Like 10

If you want to go a long way with the Fiber Marketplace that works with your talent, then first you have to sort your profile by tuition then you have to sort it beautifully according to the category you will work in. You will always be active in everyone's profile and share your days on social media. If you need to send a Perfect Buyer Request, you can expect good results in the long run

• Like 4