My percentage of "Inbox response time" is going down.

klutsen

Question

My percentage of "Inbox response time"  is going down, and I'm not receiving any messages from new clients, besides that I have responded to all the clients that I have had, and the percentage keeps going down. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I've already placed a ticket, if you're wondering.
If someone knows what I can do to resolve this issue, I'll appreciate it.

Thanks.

Issue Inbox response time 3.jpg

Issue Inbox response time 2.jpg

Edited by klutsen
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

7 answers to this question

5 hours ago, klutsen said:

I've already placed a ticket [...] If someone knows what I can do to resolve this issue, I'll appreciate it.

I hope Fiverr Customer Support can help you. If not, you might just have to wait out the 60 days.

Have you checked your Spam folder? For future reference, it's still a best practice to reply to those, even if it's a simple 'no', before you report them, as they sometimes bug/glitch the response rate/time.

I've made a quick-response that basically states "it's against the Fiverr ToS to message a Seller for anything not regarding their gigs or services" (though more professionally) so I can reply to spam easily without having to type out a new message.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 4

If you want to keep your response time perfect , you need to reply in the first hour after receiving a message , and about not receiving any messages from new clients thats  because they are seeing the Avg  response time more than 1h 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Yeah, thank you for answer my question, but I replied to all the messages in less than 10 minutes after receiving the messages from new clients, my issue is that the inbox response is reducing anyway for no reason.

Thanks anyway.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, saifulweb_com said:

I think you have one or more message in your spam box, that's why happening this type of problem. Or you can contact with customer support. 

Hey, thanks for your answer, no I don't have any messages in my spam folder, must be a bug or something, I already placed a ticket, 

Thanks.

• Like 4