I am feeling shadow banned

cedrikbaack

Hi everyone!

I did pretty well with my fiverr in the past, but since 3 weeks I am not getting any orders or messages. 

I now have contacted over 10 potiential customers who had hit me up in the past. 

The most of them were last online after I wrote them, but none of them replied, which is very weird.

Yesterday I got promoted to a Level 1 seller but that changed nothing. 

It really feels like I got shadow banned. Usually I got 1-5 messages a day.

Anyone got same problems? 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, cedrikbaack said:

I now have contacted over 10 potiential customers who had hit me up in the past. 

The most of them were last online after I wrote them, but none of them replied, which is very weird.

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is from the Terms of  Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page under Violations.

1 hour ago, cedrikbaack said:

but since 3 weeks I am not getting any orders or messages. 

Check out this topic: 

Your first post.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

In business there are peaks and valleys, you're now in a valley.  

Are these potential customers people that ordered from you? Or people that messaged you and then disappeared? Sometimes people order from someone else, it's better not to bother them.

I never message anyone. We're not stockbrokers, we don't have to cold call people, and beg them to buy. If they need what you're selling, they will message or buy or both.

You could lower your prices, to see if that drives up sales. Turn on promoted gigs, that has worked very well for me. 

Better yet, forget Fiverr for a while, do other things. 

Drive for Uber or Uber Eats, become a mystery shopper, sell your plasma (haven't done it, but I'm looking into it), get a real job, sign up for focus groups (some pay $200), etc. 

• Like 4
  • Up 2