Loving Fiverr, but respectfully disagree with their quote ''SEO service providers cannot guarantee results''

ahmedmelbahrawy

With being a technical SEO expert for 8+ years, I can say with absolute confident that, Generating noticeable growth & report results are the core of my job describtion  and by measuring & capturing insights using seo anlytic tools, I can demostrate the highlights via images or videos of the progress made to the growth of your brand & I can share the same for many other brands that I've worked with arround the world.

image.thumb.png.78549d1677956b0bb0c9795ca7a1e93a.png

This is my point of view which can be supported by actual reports that reflects the impact on the strategies execited in a timely manner.

Lastly, I love fiverr, and hope this can be a positive initiative...

• Like 5
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ahmedmelbahrawy said:

With being a technical SEO expert for 8+ years, I can say with absolute confident that, Generating noticeable growth & report results are the core of my job describtion  and by measuring & capturing insights using seo anlytic tools, I can demostrate the highlights via images or videos of the progress made to the growth of your brand & I can share the same for many other brands that I've worked with arround the world.

image.thumb.png.78549d1677956b0bb0c9795ca7a1e93a.png

This is my point of view which can be supported by actual reports that reflects the impact on the strategies execited in a timely manner.

Lastly, I love fiverr, and hope this can be a positive initiative...

If you can guarantee results in a sea of scammers and amateurs, then I see this as an absolute win on your end.

That banner is definitely working in your favor.

9/10 times, any time fiverr makes a weird blanket statement or a rule that pisses of legit sellers, it’s because scammers and snake oil salesmen have been abusing the platform for way too long.

• Like 10
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, frank_d said:

If you can guarantee results in a sea of scammers and amateurs, then I see this as an absolute win on your end.

That banner is definitely working in your favor.

9/10 times, any time fiverr makes a weird blanket statement or a rule that pisses of legit sellers, it’s because scammers and snake oil salesmen have been abusing the platform for way too long.

Hey Frank, thanks for your reply and I could't agree with you more. nowadays, its difficult to find quality service in almost anything you need, I'm just saying it would be great to have an option like 'Results oriented service' or something like that to make it easeir for businesses to pay per objective completion and allow talented service providers to grow and showcase their strenght.

Thank you and its been a pleasure chating with you.
Best Regrads, Ahmed

• Like 8
  • Up 1

There's also another thing.

Think about it this way. A lot of people don't really know anything about SEO, they are told to buy such services and expect immediate results. I am pretty sure that's a notice for buyers to know that results are not exactly immediate. So it's not saying that you are unable to provide the work, it just informs customers that results are not immediate and they should temper their expectations and wait. No SEO seller can guarantee rankings in a month, that's my take based on what I see there.

• Like 5
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

There's also another thing.

Think about it this way. A lot of people don't really know anything about SEO, they are told to buy such services and expect immediate results. I am pretty sure that's a notice for buyers to know that results are not exactly immediate. So it's not saying that you are unable to provide the work, it just informs customers that results are not immediate and they should temper their expectations and wait. No SEO seller can guarantee rankings in a month, that's my take based on what I see there.

Hi Don, thanks for sharing, on one hand, yes, for sure some SEO activities takes time, and need a lot of work and commitment to build, but on the other hand, there are a few crucial strategies, that when implemented it can improve the page rank to a 30-50% inc. 
sharing a realtime example, In the first attached image it shows that in the first 3 months the page rank was 39th, but in the 2nd image it shows that the page rank have improved in just 3 days to rank 22nd in the search engine results page.

Search Rank Position advancement 3 month vs 3 days.jpg

46% Improvement in results pages ranking position.jpg

Edited by ahmedmelbahrawy
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, ahmedmelbahrawy said:

In the first attached image it shows that in the first 3 months the page rank was 39th, but in the 2nd image it shows that the page rank have improved in just 3 days to rank 22nd in the search engine results page.

Just because it happens once that doesn't mean it's a guarantee. As I said, it's clearly for buyers to temper their expectations.

• Like 6
  • Up 3

8 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Just because it happens once that doesn't mean it's a guarantee. As I said, it's clearly for buyers to temper their expectations.

nothing happens by coincidence, it took me years and a lot of practice & studying to be able to reach to these results, and fyi, I've many other work samples from working with various brands with entirly different fields that demonstrate short term improvement.

And yes, I am new in Fiverr and need to reach potential customers and link with them and I trust there's nothing wrong with that, but temper their expectations it's a little too far, because what will happen when I promise results in 3 days and don't deliver, simply I will loose the project and any other future recommendation, then what?

Edited by ahmedmelbahrawy
  • Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ahmedmelbahrawy said:

simply I will loose the project and any other future recommendation, then what?

You're not alone on the platform, not the only SEO service. I have 14+ years of writing at this point, I have studies and courses to back up my knowledge, and still Fiverr can say this on my gig page too. Why? Because we are not alone on the platform. We might be great at what we do, but there are also people that don't have any knowledge and just take the money, without proving results. Plus, as I said, sometimes it can take months to see results. 

Simply put, Fiverr generalizes for the entire category, so buyers won't come in expecting results the same day they purchase the service. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2