What's the longest time you've had a message under review by the Trust and Safety Team?

vickieito

Four days ago, I was contacted by a distressed buyer. The buyer came through my resume gig, so I asked if she wanted a resume. But no, she just wanted to tell me of a bad experience she had with another seller, who apparently didn't deliver her resume.

So I recommended that she reach out to the seller. That's when she explained how she got blocked by the seller after she left a negative review. So I recommended that she contact Fiverr CS....HOWEVER not before I accidentally slipped a word in my message that triggered it to be flagged for review by the Trust and Safety team. 

Normally it takes up to 24 hours for the review to be completed. It's been 4 days.

I'm not concerned about the result of the review because I know what word triggered the alert (and I have no reason to contact this buyer again). But I'm curious.

What's the longest time you've had a message under review?

Up until now, 12 hours was my longest time.

• Like 6

Only had it once and I was amazed, it was about a minute! I think perhaps it's been forgotten about so probably worth an email to CS.

Re the buyer that contacted you, I'm not sure what CS will do for her, aside from maybe arranging a refund, then again she must have accepted the delivery to have left a review.

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

Only had it once

Only once? Good for you!

This would be my third. The first one, I was doing genealogical research for a buyer and mentioned his progenitors (which flagged the message for possible anti-Semitism). The second, I asked a buyer how he found my gig because he did not find me in search, he came from "outside of Fiverr" (ended up being a referral). This last one happened because I mentioned the "1-star" review this buyer left the seller as a possible reason why the seller was not communicating with her.

I do need to be more careful on my word usage!

56 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

the buyer that contacted you, I'm not sure what CS will do for her, aside from maybe arranging a refund, then again she must have accepted the delivery to have left a review.

Yeah. I'm not sure how she could leave a review without getting a delivery. She must have seen it, accepted the delivery by mistake, and left a bad review. I have no idea why she contact me just to tell me that. I had to tell her multiple times, "I'm not CS. I can't do anything. Please contact them!" After sharing multiple screenshots, she finally left.

1 minute ago, mikavirtanen said:

Just look at those dates

kH8df0Jzk8r.png

That's crazy! I'll see if mine goes for that long! I'm in no hurry and it can be under review for as long as they want.

• Like 5