Minimum average selling price to become Top Rated Seller?

asifhassanantue

Question

22 answers to this question

I've also heard the rumour that average selling price is a "secret" factor in who gets chosen for TRS, but I have no idea what that would look like.

By all official criteria I've been eligible for 2 years, and my average sale price is currently just over $30 for orders, just over $50 for customs, and I personally still haven't been nominated. I've decided to give seller plus a go, to see if I can learn more about what I'd need to do to become a better candidate. 

If this is a factor, and you want to figure out the price, I would say take a look at the top sellers in whatever your niche is and figure out their average gig price. 

• Like 36
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

21 hours ago, joyh97 said:

I've also heard the rumour that average selling price is a "secret" factor in who gets chosen for TRS, but I have no idea what that would look like.

You bring up interesting points! I never really thought about the "secret" factors that go into who gets chosen for TRS...it is a manual process.

21 hours ago, joyh97 said:

I've decided to give seller plus a go, to see if I can learn more about what I'd need to do to become a better candidate. 

20 hours ago, asifhassanantue said:

I have also Seller Plus going on and trying to be better candidate also just like you. 

Is Seller Plus a key to becoming a TRS? Does it give you better visibility to the decision makers (in addition to all the individual attention and tips you get)?

• Like 29
  • Thanks 1

On 5/17/2022 at 11:46 AM, asifhassanantue said:

is there any set amount?  

I would say it's different for every sector. 

In my case, it was one of the key factors, and I needed to reach the amount of $35-36 before it happened.  

10 hours ago, vickieito said:

Is Seller Plus a key to becoming a TRS?

It gives you access to some really useful tips from a person, who can see almost everything from Fiverr's side. 

In addition, your manager will be your first contact in case of any unusual situations (they really read what you write). 

On the program page, one of the features is the following:

Learn what it takes to become a Pro or Top Rated Seller.

• Like 22
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Is Seller Plus a key to becoming a TRS? Does it give you better visibility to the decision makers (in addition to all the individual attention and tips you get)?

Some people think so! I personally don't - but I do think the seller plus agents or whatever they're called probably know a little bit more about what the powers that be are actually looking for when they choose someone for TRS. Whether that be to do with pricing, branding, the kind of jobs you accept etc, I have no idea - but hopefully will find out when I have my meeting next Wednesday. 🙂

It's possible that people paying for seller plus get special treatment, but I have no official information regarding that, and I think the feature is too new for users to have figured that out in an unofficial capacity (it's only been around for a year or so iirc, whereas fiverr has been around since 2010). Time will tell, I think.

Edited by joyh97
formatting
  • Like 24
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

8 hours ago, joyh97 said:

I think the feature is too new for users to have figured that out in an unofficial capacity (it's only been around for a year or so iirc,

Yes, there are many among us who got TRS before seller+ existed, so you obviously can figure out how to get there on your own, and I seriously doubt that Fiverr would not give someone the badge they'd give it to just because they are not in seller+ yet. In so far, I don't think I'd call it a "key". 

However, more info is always helpful, and I can only recommend trying it out if you get the option, to see if you can/want do anything with it. I was a TRS before the program started, so I didn't need someone's tips on how to become one, or the 7-day clearance, but if you're not already TRS, those are certainly nice to have, and I was interested in seeing what else it offered. Advanced analytics, videos, webinars are actually what I was most interested in, I haven't even yet made use of personal tips or reached out because of "situations".

Also, if you pay taxes and can deduct it as a business expense, it's kind of a no-brainer in any case.

Regarding the average sales price, we can only speculate, and a minimum required average sales price, if it exists, might also vary from category to category. It's also possible, though, that the ASP comes along with other things, so that it's perhaps not the ASP specifically, but the whole "package" that has evolved and sways the evaluation team towards the "Yes, now!" decision.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

On 5/24/2022 at 1:50 PM, zimamedia said:

Became TRS in 2016 when my avg. selling price was $55.

My Average selling price was $38 when I become nominated for Top rated last yet and it's $55.80 now but still waiting to be Top Rated.

• Like 2

Im a Level two Seller in Fiverr, and i'm eligible for TRS according to fiverr's official factors, those are

1. You have been an active seller for at least 180 days.
2. You have completed, at least, 100 orders (all time).
3. Your earnings are more than $20,000. 
You have maintained a 4.7-star rating over 60 days.
4. Your response rate has received a score of 90% over 60 days.
5. Your order completion rate has received a score of 90% over 60 days.
6. Your on-time delivery score has received a score of 90% over 60 days.
7. You have received no warnings over 30 days.

But im still in level 2 , then I contacted fiverr customer support, then they said

"I would like to clarify that your Level evaluations are done on the 15th of each month. So, only on the 15th can you be promoted to the Next Level, and Levels cannot be skipped.

I would also like to inform you that the Top Rated Sellers are manually chosen by Fiverr editors. Our editors look at many different factors when choosing Top Rated Sellers, including seniority, the volume of sales, exceptional customer care, and community leadership, among other criteria."

So the TRS is a manual process that controll by fiverr editor team, after we complete the above said requirements.. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, joyh97 said:

By all official criteria I've been eligible for 2 years, and my average sale price is currently just over $30 for orders, just over $50 for customs, and I personally still haven't been nominated. I've decided to give seller plus a go, to see if I can learn more about what I'd need to do to become a better candidate. 

If this is a factor, and you want to figure out the price, I would say take a look at the top sellers in whatever your niche is and figure out their average gig price. 

Thanks for your message. 

By the official criteria I have been eligible for last 3 years but never got nominated. My average selling price is $23.5 and I have also read somewhere average selling price is a factor but there is nothing from Fiverr itself. 

I have also Seller Plus going on and trying to be better candidate also just like you. 

Thanks 

• Like 19
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, vickieito said:

There are no requirements set for selling prices in order to achieve Top Rated Seller status. See requirements below:

Thanks for the information. Though, I know all these requirements. There is no mention of the average selling price requirement and now I am wondering if it really matters or not. 

• Like 16
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, sajid_wali said:

There is not any fixed average selling price to become a top rated seller but you have to complete more then 100 orders and earn $20000 

Hello, yes, I am aware of these requirements. I have met these requirements way before and still not nominated for TRS. There are must be some details I am missing. But I did not able to figure it out yet. 

Thanks 

• Like 17
  • Congrats! 2

15 hours ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

It gives you access to some really useful tips from a person, who can see almost everything from Fiverr's side. 

Yes, currently I am enjoying Seller Plus program. $29 per image is not a bargain for sure but I think I am benefited by this program. Last night, I had a meeting with my success manager. Jessica is very professional and caring person. I had many questions about TRS and I have understood much more how it really works. 

The team that handpick sellers to be a TRS is very choosy about selecting seller for TRS. Firstly we have to fulfil all the requirements for TRS then there are some important sector they look into such as professionalism of the seller which communicating, zero tolerance in grammatical mistakes on gig & descriptions, gig price should be minimum $10, gig image have to be professional & clearly communicated, there should not be same service gig twice. 

I hope it helps. 

• Like 17
  • Up 4

On 5/18/2022 at 3:22 PM, vickieito said:

You bring up interesting points! I never really thought about the "secret" factors that go into who gets chosen for TRS...it is a manual process.

There are some factors that are hidden certainly as it is a manual process, they handpick really the best ones from similar service and the handpick process is not easy. I can say. 

I've decided to give seller plus a go, to see if I can learn more about what I'd need to do to become a better candidate. 

I think seller plus is a fantastic chance to know more about Fiverr and how it works behind from a person who works for Fiverr. I had a meeting last night with my success manager. She was super helpful and I have better understanding how TRS works. 

I think it is, in some cases certainly. If you are connected to your success manager, he/she can really help you grow well as a seller and there is other advantage of Seller plus too. 

It is not that if anyone have seller plus, will become TRS at some point. You have to work hard and make decent improvement along the way by providing professional service, fix the problems/errors on the gig etc. 

Thanks  

• Like 16
  • Up 2

5 hours ago, miiila said:

Yes, there are many among us who got TRS before seller+ existed, so you obviously can figure out how to get there on your own, and I seriously doubt that Fiverr would not give someone the badge they'd give it to just because they are not in seller+ yet. In so far, I don't think I'd call it a "key". 

However, more info is always helpful, and I can only recommend trying it out if you get the option, to see if you can/want do anything with it. I was a TRS before the program started, so I didn't need someone's tips on how to become one, or the 7-day clearance, but if you're not already TRS, those are certainly nice to have, and I was interested in seeing what else it offered. Advanced analytics, videos, webinars are actually what I was most interested in, I haven't even yet made use of personal tips or reached out because of "situations".

Also, if you pay taxes and can deduct it as a business expense, it's kind of a no-brainer in any case.

Regarding the average sales price, we can only speculate, and a minimum required average sales price, if it exists, might also vary from category to category. It's also possible, though, that the ASP comes along with other things, so that it's perhaps not the ASP specifically, but the whole "package" that has evolved and sways the evaluation team towards the "Yes, now!" decision.

This is really helpful. Thank you!! 

• Like 14
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2