What you think about Fiverr Changes ???

darkslave0

21 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

What changes are you referring to?

Main Fiverr adding features from  and Upwork adding features from Fiverr (Personal Thoughts)
I think soon they will get married 😳💖😳

I think adding Deep Analytics will be better,

• Where we can one by see who and from where the clients view our profile.

There's a lot,
I will make a list and then send to you 🙄😅🙄

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, darkslave0 said:

Main Fiverr adding features from  and Upwork adding features from Fiverr (Personal Thoughts)

Competitors always try to improve upon what each other does. This is nothing new.

4 minutes ago, darkslave0 said:

I think soon they will get married

Fiverr and Upwork are competitors. They are unlikely to be joining forces any time soon.

• Like 12

It would be helpful if you could point out specific changes and added features as I am not sure what you are specifically referring to.

My general thoughts are that Fiverr could benefit from implementing features other platforms are using. These of course would need to be features that are also a good fit for their system. Bloating the platform with features just because they are good will only lead to confusion and a poor user experience.

• Like 10

OK here’s what I have been thinking recently:

The freelancing space is about to be shaken up big time.

We have a sleeping giant who has yet to make its move and a looming market correction that can potentially mess with people’s employment and ability to work offline.

I don’t see as Upwork and Fiverr as competitors anymore. They are two lines that went from parallel to perpendicular.

They are bound to meet.

Feel free to screenshot this and wait about 3 years to tell me whether I was wrong or right. 😉 

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, frank_d said:

OK here’s what I have been thinking recently:

The freelancing space is about to be shaken up big time.

We have a sleeping giant who has yet to make its move and a looming market correction that can potentially mess with people’s employment and ability to work offline.

I don’t see as Upwork and Fiverr as competitors anymore. They are two lines that went from parallel to perpendicular.

They are bound to meet.

Feel free to screenshot this and wait about 3 years to tell me whether I was wrong or right. 😉 

Agree completely @frank_d, I've been thinking about this a lot recently, tell us more though, what are you thinking... 🙂😉 

Fiverr share price down about 80% over 12 months, Upwork 60%. Fiverr 2/3 market cap of Upwork. 

Acquisition on the horizon...?

(I think anything could be a lot sooner than 3 years though)

• Like 7