Very difficult for the new seller.

Guest jahangir900

1 hour ago, jahangir900 said:

Nothing is working to get sell.

That is an inaccurate statement. Your attached images show that you have had FOUR orders in the last three months. Something obviously worked to earn you those orders. You have had orders, so you did already "get sell". 

1 hour ago, jahangir900 said:

in this situation what should i do?

Do more of what you did to earn those four orders. 

• Like 13
  • Up 1

I feel your gig titles are trying too hard to play the SEO game on Fiverr.

Instead of just putting keywords, make your titles simple, clear sentences that describe what you offer. No acronyms either. It looks unprofessional.

Also, I would avoid using words like "impressive". Words like these are highly subjective and set unreasonable expectations that will only cause you and your Buyers frustration.

• Like 13

Guest jahangir900
4 minutes ago, yannisenglish said:

Instead of just putting keywords, make your titles simple, clear sentences that describe what you offer. No acronyms either. It looks unprofessional.

Also, I would avoid using words like "impressive". Words like these are highly subjective and set unreasonable expectations that will only cause you and your Buyers frustration.

Sound Good.

3 hours ago, yannisenglish said:

I agree! Put those words in your tag word list instead. Only have the most important word in your title.

Also, your gig images have way too many words in them. Many buyers are in a hurry and rush through the photos and do not even take time to read your long gig titles or the terms in your gig image unless you only use 4 or 5 words that will get their attention.

Also, why do you have images that appear to have pictures of people other than yourself? Plus, it is best to brand yourself by making all your gig images similar. Look at this TRS business page seller. She has a professional look ⬇️. Also lose the bright garish colors you have on some of your gigs. They only serve to make buyers want to look away rather than click on your gigs.

1037536176_ScreenShot2022-05-17at8_16_30AM.thumb.png.151c6993e313d49e7e3ed0c6d1156c7f.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

If you want to get the order on Fiverr, you have to send buyer request out ten times a day and share your gifts on social media and Fiverr must always be active. Is it good to share on social media especially you can share on twitter and LinkedIn printer good effect will read there is no such thing as bad effect

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest jahangir900
8 hours ago, yannisenglish said:

Please don't do this....

Tell me what should i do rather than his opinion?

11 hours ago, jahangir900 said:

Tell me what should i do rather than his opinion?

On top of the suggestions I have given you already, there are a lot of threads and posts on the forums with some good advice. As far as I know, spamming the buyer request page 10 days a day does not help you get orders. By the way, buyer request is for buyers who are looking for sellers, not the other way around.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1