Seller plus worth it or not

animie_video

Hi Fiverr Community! 

So I have applied for Fiverr seller plus program months back, but I was put into the wait list. Now I really do need someone to guide me on some urgent things but I am still on waiting. 

Could anyone guide me that how long it could take to finally achieve it?

• Like 16
  • Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

It depends on category to category. For me, it is a very good learning experience. I learnt a lot from my success manager too also I enjoy 7 day early payment clearance. Tomorrow I have another meeting with my success manager. 

Coupons also a great feature of Seller Plus. I sent coupons to my repeated buyers and they are really happy that I am providing coupons to them to value our collaboration.  

Depth Analytics also helps to figure out gig performance on the marketplace. 

I hope it helps. 

Thanks 

• Like 13
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

For $29 a month I think it is a tiny investment to have access to someone at fiverr that can help me if I need it. It depends how much you make on fiverr each month though. Same as promoted gigs. All depends on the ROI

No doubt that $29 isn't much, but I have been waiting to subscribe to this program for about 4 months now. 
How long did it take in your case? @williambryan392

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, animie_video said:

So I have applied for Fiverr seller plus program months back, but I was put into the wait list. Now I really do need someone to guide me on some urgent things but I am still on waiting. 

I was one of the first 200 people that got in with the special rate. I think it's worth it, I guess it depends on what you expect. I like it for the fast customer support resolutions and also the 7-day clearance even if you're not a TRS. I didn't talk with the success manager that much, mostly due to being very busy myself and not scheduling meetings just to have them.

But overall it seems like an OK service. Is it mandatory? No. Will it help? It depends on what issues you are facing. Each person gets it for different reasons. At the rate I got it, feels ok. It might be worth $30 if you are talking with the success manager monthly.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for adding value @donnovan86. I totally understand that this is not necessary to have but I have few questions related to my profile that some people in the community can't answer, as of course it's solely based on my gigs, and this feature seems beneficial in terms of fast customer support that is indeed the best thing

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, animie_video said:

I totally understand that this is not necessary to have but I have few questions related to my profile that some people in the community can't answer, as of course it's solely based on my gigs, and this feature seems beneficial in terms of fast customer support that is indeed the best thing

Well once you become a member you can't cancel unless you go to customer support. So.. ideally you want to get it if you know you will commit to this. I for one...I stayed with it for the faster withdrawal times, but I got in at the $20 price, so it's not overly expensive. Overall, it's a great service if you can afford it and if you think you're getting value from it. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Well the gig performance can be down due to various things.

• Someone wrote a bad private review, or more people, and the success manager won't tell you who or how many, for obvious reasons.
  • You had bad public reviews 
  • You delivered orders late
  • You had few orders when compared to your competitors within the past 2 months.
  • You canceled quite a bit of orders and don't have a large workflow to cover that stuff, hence the order completion rate is much lower than normal.

All these things and others will obviously have a negative impact on your overall performance. Most likely one of those things happened or more, and others surpassed you because you have a lower performance when compared to them. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

I applied to the programme a month into starting my account and if I remember correctly was accepted a couple of weeks later. That was 10 months ago. As @donnovan86mentioned, it's worth it simply not to have to wait for fund clearance. You also get more buyer requests apparently, but let's face it, 100% of cr*p is a 100% of cr*p, no matter how big the dung heap, so that didn't really matter to me. 

Since hitting L2 in March, after solid month on month growth, my orders became very erratic. My success manager has been helpful most of the time, but hasn't always made the best suggestions to get things back on track in my opinion. (There are a lot of L2 sellers on Fiverr, so maybe I'm just a victim of L2 'blues' and have to put up with it).  

Overall, I would suggest give it a go. It's not a huge outlay and for me, I think it's been more of a benefit and worthwhile expense rather than a waste. Hope that helps.  

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, animie_video said:

nothing else happened other than this point, may be it could be the reason. 🙂

I assume that's the case too. Usually it's one of the things I said, or maybe some hidden metrics. It can also be the fact that someone left you a bad private review. Some people leave bad private reviews even if they were happy, just to get things over with... 

• Like 12

People seem to be focusing too much on the “you get a Success manager” and they forget about:

-the expedited clearance window

-the exclusive webinars+events

-the fact that a lot of the tools on our dashboard are EXCLUSIVE to seller plus members. And the number of exclusive tools and analytics will keep on growing.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

@frank_d
Oh that's something which I have never heard about earlier. 
-the expedited clearance window is definitely a HUGE plus that everyone here wants to have. 
-the fact that a lot of the tools on our dashboard are EXCLUSIVE to seller plus members. And the number of exclusive tools and analytics will keep on growing.
I am excited to know more about these and hopefully will be able to explore them once I get that feature. 

• Like 8
  • Up 1

@yannisenglish
so these re the coupons that we can send only to selective clients that Fiverr selects automatically (based on how happy they were while working with you last time), though I am not sure about the statement that I said above because I have just read it somewhere on the Forum and I am doubtful about its authentication. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, animie_video said:

@yannisenglish
so these re the coupons that we can send only to selective clients that Fiverr selects automatically (based on how happy they were while working with you last time), though I am not sure about the statement that I said above because I have just read it somewhere on the Forum and I am doubtful about its authentication. 

I was the one who talked openly about that.

Not sure if that changes how you look at that information.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

Recently, I've noticed the option to send coupons integrated in any custom offer I set up. I'd have to pay attention to it over a longer period, but I think literally any custom offer, including very regular and happy customers, and I just opened a custom offer form for a new person who messaged me but about something I don't offer, to check, same.

It says "x will be able to use the coupon for 24h only", so, at least here, it doesn't seem to be linked to Fiverr choosing selected customers to kind of recommend you to send them one, but more as a little incentive for people to quickly make up their mind.

Seller+ will have a different worth for different people, depending on what you can/want to do with the features, but I'd recommend anyone who gets the option to at least try it out for a month, why wouldn't you, if it's not worth a monthly subscription for you, you can opt out again, after all. For $29, you'll at least know what kind of additional analytics you could have, can watch a video by or join a webinar with knowledgeable people, and all of that entertainment without any Covid infection risk, like you'd have if you invest it in a cinema visit 😉

Edited by miiila
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1