top rated seller

btmarouane

Question

5 answers to this question

is the manual process take time ?

Yes. It can take years, and some people are never chosen. I've been eligible for TRS for a couple of years now and haven't been chosen for it. Not everyone gets it. Level 2 is the last level everyone is "guaranteed" to be able to reach as long as the conditions are met. Top rated is for specially selected sellers only.

Edited by joyh97
typo
  • Like 4
  • Up 4

2 hours ago, btmarouane said:

Is the manual process take time ?

As @joyh97it can take years, and some sellers never get it. I qualified for the TRS badge two years before I was selected for the badge. When I was, my seller success manager mentioned that I had excellent customer service and delivered quality work. So be sure you are doing those things too. 

• Like 6

Top-Rated Seller

Important: This is a manual process. If you meet the Top-Rated requirements below, our Editorial team will review your performance from the previous 60 days to confirm your eligibility. After this, the Editorial team will decide if you're a Top-Rated Seller.
8 minutes ago, btmarouane said:

I have all the requirements for the level top rated seller , how long will take to show up on my profile

This is not a given.

Check out this topic: 

• Like 5
  • Up 2

Hello!

Manual process means that Fiverr Staff chooses sellers and decides who will be promoted to TRS. If you meet their requirements and they choose you, you can be promoted next month. It can take 2 years, there is no exact period for this badge. Most people don't even reach to TRS. Just keep up the good work and the results will come. 

• Like 6