My 10 months Fiverr journey

humaira_sarkar

Hi Fiverr colleague,

Hope you all are doing great work on Fiverr, 
Since 10 month ago, i joined on fiverr as Search  engine optimization expert. I dont know what  was other SEO's experience on fiverr but i truly enjoy fiverr and fiverr buyer. Now on fiverr im level 2 seller. 
Hope my next journey will be more good 
Pray for me 
with best wishes 
Humaira 

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 6
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Do you ask because the OP talks of her "next journey"?

Not really, but that is interesting.  No, I ask because it is so out of place and unprofessional in a business setting.  Imagine, you go into a print shop to get some resumes printed, and after taking the order, they guy turns to walk to the printer and says "pray for me."  Is there a better way to shout, I have no idea what I'm doing?   

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
  • Up 1

6 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Do you ask because the OP talks of her "next journey"?

I think @newsmike was reading wikiHOW and actually meant to say #5..."Of course I will" instead of "Are you ill?" (see screenshot below) ... Am I right? 😉

image.png.805c2983aafd5db795cb3f6edfad071b.png

It's a cultural thing and not rude or unprofessional to say "please pray for me." It's just like how English-speaking folks say, "Bless You!" after someone sneezes. (how weird is that?!)  Whenever I say that to people here in Japan, they laugh nervously and move away from me. I say it out of habit. The correct way is to say nothing at all and let the person who sneezed apologize by saying "sorry" or "excuse me."

On 5/17/2022 at 3:34 AM, humaira_sarkar said:

Since 10 month ago, i joined on fiverr as Search  engine optimization expert. I dont know what  was other SEO's experience on fiverr but i truly enjoy fiverr and fiverr buyer. Now on fiverr im level 2 seller. 
Hope my next journey will be more good 
Pray for me 
with best wishes 
Humaira 

@humaira_sarkar! I see this is your second post and your first was, in fact, 10 months ago in the New User Introductions! Welcome back to the forum. 😊

I visited your gig and see that you are keeping yourself busy with orders in queue and regular deliveries. I read your reviews and you deliver excellent work and are keeping your customers happy. So great job there and congratulations for your recent promotion to Level 2! I also enjoy working on the Fiverr platform and dealing with buyers from all over the world. Keep up the good work and good luck on achieving your next business goals!!!!😊

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

On 5/18/2022 at 4:09 PM, vickieito said:

It's a cultural thing and not rude or unprofessional to say "please pray for me." It's just like how English-speaking folks say, "Bless You!" after someone sneezes. (how weird is that?!)  Whenever I say that to people here in Japan, they laugh nervously and move away from me. I say it out of habit. The correct way is to say nothing at all and let the person who sneezed apologize by saying "sorry" or "excuse me."

On 5/17/2022 at 12:34 AM, humaira_sarkar said:

Yes Thats right and I really appreciate @vickieito (your) explanation. i wasn't interested to  reply @newsmike for his business minded answer, cause i dont know how he thought . On fiverr forum i think  here max people are seller. So as we are colleague on fiverr. Can't we ask for good luck  wish?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 5/18/2022 at 4:09 PM, vickieito said:

I also enjoy working on the Fiverr platform and dealing with buyers from all over the world.

i also  visited your profile and youre doing really great work on fiverr 
Wish you good luck  to your future journey 
Thank you so much  

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, humaira_sarkar said:

Yes Thats right and I really appreciate @vickieito (your) explanation. i wasn't interested to  reply @newsmike for his business minded answer, cause i dont know how he thought . On fiverr forum i think  here max people are seller. So as we are colleague on fiverr. Can't we ask for good luck  wish?

I am convinced that sarcasm only works in English. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, newsmike said:

I am convinced that sarcasm only works in English. 

mannn i always like @newsmike replys 😂 the chilled guy!, 

8 hours ago, humaira_sarkar said:

we are colleague on fiverr. Can't we ask for good luck  wish?

Don't feel offense or something he is just been sarcastic we wish you the best in your journey

On 5/18/2022 at 3:39 PM, vickieito said:

image.png.805c2983aafd5db795cb3f6edfad071b.png

you google it 😂

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1