Fiverr rules and regulation on review

monowar509

Question

5 answers to this question

On 5/16/2022 at 9:51 PM, monowar509 said:

If a seller asks his clint about a review, is it possible that the seller can be banned from fiverr  or if he does for only one time in his very first order?

If you ask in proper way without mentioning about score, then you don't have to worry about that... But never spam or force for review on buyer inbox, just leave a massage "If you want, You can also leave your precious Feedbacks/reviews from the order page"

after that its depend upon buyer, they want to leave their feedback/reviews or not...

• Like 3

On 5/16/2022 at 9:51 PM, monowar509 said:

If a seller asks his clint about a review, is it possible that the seller can be banned from fiverr  or if he does for only one time in his very first order?

One time, i had to faced policy volition strike for asking reviews, So i read their notification carefully after strike.

There was mentioned never ask from buyer to leave good review or bad or any score...  After reading all thing carefully, i opened a ticket and explained the matter..

and said, i never asked from buyer to leave good or 5 star review... i just said" you can leave your precious reviews and feedback" , after analyzing my chat they removed that strike from my profile

• Like 3

I am a buyer and a seller. Fiverr reminds me twice during the order completion process to leave a review. If I don’t, they send me an email reminding me. I find it annoying when any seller asks me to leave a review. Then when Fiverr asks for my secret review of the seller, I will give the seller a lower score for asking me for a review. 

• Like 6