Today I made it to Top Rated Seller and I owe it to....

williambryan392

frank_d
This post was recognized by frank_d!

"Well-deserved! Congratulations!"

williambryan392 was awarded the badge 'Superstar' and 50 points.

So many people on the forum!

Yes I worked hard, had wonderful buyers, dealt with some tricky buyers, had a solid SSM and always tried to over deliver but I could not have done it without the wealth of advice and kindness that other sellers (and some buyers!) offer here - THANK YOU!

Seriously, I learned so much from you all, from gig optimization to how other aspects of the platform worked to keeping my head in a good space when things were an uphill battle.

There are too many of you to mention but special thanks to @frank_d @lloydsolutions @vickiespencer @newsmike @vibronx  @miiila @zeus777 @mariashtelle1 @humanissocial @uk1000 @catwriter @melanielm @yannisenglish @visualstudios @smashradio. @jonbaas

You have all taught me new things, shown me different perspectives and rightfully challenged and changed my opinions on different subjects.

You all give up your time to contribute in a way that helps others to be successful. This is wonderfully kind and generous.

I know the forum can suck sometimes, it can be akin to buyer requests but you are all a light in the darkness! (I know that's cheesy as hell).

Anyway, I don't know many that would appreciate how much this promotion means to a seller (and I know levels aren't everything and I can be demoted) but I wanted to share my thanks and good news with the people who helped get me here. Maybe I'll do a post on 'my journey' as some others have done, but in the meantime I'm going to go buy a coffee and a donut (2 donuts) and enjoy the feeling.

THANK YOU!

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 21
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, williambryan392 said:

So many people on the forum!

Yes I worked hard, had wonderful buyers, dealt with some tricky buyers, had a solid SSM and always tried to over deliver but I could not have done it without the wealth of advice and kindness that other sellers (and some buyers!) offer here - THANK YOU!

Seriously, I learned so much from you all, from gig optimization to how other aspects of the platform worked to keeping my head in a good space when things were an uphill battle.

There are too many of you to mention but special thanks to @frank_d @lloydsolutions @vickiespencer @newsmike @vibronx  @miiila @zeus777 @mariashtelle1 @humanissocial @uk1000 @catwriter @melanielm @yannisenglish @visualstudios @smashradio. @jonbaas

You have all taught me new things, shown me different perspectives and rightfully challenged and changed my opinions on different subjects.

You all give up your time to contribute in a way that helps others to be successful. This is wonderfully kind and generous.

I know the forum can suck sometimes, it can be akin to buyer requests but you are all a light in the darkness! (I know that's cheesy as hell).

Anyway, I don't know many that would appreciate how much this promotion means to a seller (and I know levels aren't everything and I can be demoted) but I wanted to share my thanks and good news with the people who helped get me here. Maybe I'll do a post on 'my journey' as some others have done, but in the meantime I'm going to go buy a coffee and a donut (2 donuts) and enjoy the feeling.

THANK YOU!

Super!!!!!!! Congratulations 🙂

• Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, williambryan392 said:

Thanks Frank! Coincidentally had a meeting with my SSM today, I mentioned that you and others were very helpful to other sellers and she was like 'OMG Frank D, my team met him the other week, he's great!'

Haha! That’s great! Yes, I met with the entire CSM team in person and they are all awesome people, trying their best!

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

Interesting! I just want to be a part of clubs that won't accept me as a member though!

Groucho Marx's letter of resignation to the Friars' Club: “I don't want to belong to any club that would accept me as one of its members.” 😂

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

but in the meantime I'm going to go buy a coffee and a donut (2 donuts)

Soooooo, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of doughnuts do you like?
I like the old-fashioned doughnuts with nothing on it (might be boring for some people but I like how simple it is) and the ones with strawberry-chocolate coating on top. Love the ones with whipped cream inside too.

Congrats on becoming a TRS, you deserve it!! 😄 😄

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3