Does the Fiverr purchase include commercial use?

maezma85

Does the purchase through the platform include a non-exclusive commercial license? My question is because I knew that surcharges could be charged on exclusive licenses, but I understood that the Fiverr purchase already included non-exclusive commercial rights. Is this correct? Could someone guide me a little better on this?

• Like 6
  • Up 2

This means that if you purchase the Gig for personal use, you will own all rights you require for such use, and will not need the Commercial Use License. If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License through a Gig Extra and will have broader rights that cover your business use.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page under Ownership.

There is a lot of information in that section so suggest you take time to read through it all.

• Like 3
  • Up 2

8 hours ago, lloydsolutions said:

This means that if you purchase the Gig for personal use, you will own all rights you require for such use, and will not need the Commercial Use License. If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License through a Gig Extra and will have broader rights that cover your business use.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page under Ownership.

There is a lot of information in that section so suggest you take time to read through it all.

Thank you very much for the reply Lloyd.

• Like 5