Can I invite my local seller to fiverr and place order?

noob_lad

Question

I'm seller here at fiverr from past few months but yesterday it was my first experience as a buyer. It was new for me. Anyways my selected seller has completed the order, he was hardworking guy, delivery was good but something was still missing maybe it was due to communication between us (he didn't have good internet too to conduct a online meeting). 
The thing I realized (maybe I'm wrong) very few people get your ideas/taste in designing, I used to have a junior in my college she was very good at getting my ideas about our community/society posters.
I was about to contact and conduct business with her (directly). But then it occurred to me that what if I invite her here? With her talent she can do wonders. I'd really like her to get familiar with the fiverr market.
What do you guys think is there any red flag if invite her on fiverr and place order? If there is any slight chance that it won't do any good to her or can harm my repo in any way please mention because don't want to mess with fiverr's guidelines.

Thanks!

Edited by noob_lad
missing words
  • Like 4
  • Up 4

4 answers to this question

No worries.

You can invite her to the fiverr. and more better if you refer her from your profile.
When you click on your profile picture from top right corner of the menu, you will see "Refer & Get up to $100". Click on it, it will redirect you to https://www.fiverr.com/referral_program page.

Share that link to him or you can invite him by email, social media from that referral page.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, seven_sign said:

No worries.

You can invite her to the fiverr. and more better if you refer her from your profile.
When you click on your profile picture from top right corner of the menu, you will see "Refer & Get up to $100". Click on it, it will redirect you to https://www.fiverr.com/referral_program page.

Share that link to him or you can invite him by email, social media from that referral page.

Are you sure fiverr won't consider this against its policy or something that I am inviting and placing order?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, noob_lad said:

Are you sure fiverr won't consider this against its policy or something that I am inviting and placing order?

Fiverr always welcome to refer as seller or buyer.
However, if you have a bad intention i.e. exchanging reviews, selling reviews etc, you will be caught by screening anytime.

• Like 5