Responding to Buyer Requests

Many Fiverr Forum sellers advise others to respond to ten buyer requests per day. That is a good way for a new seller to get work, BUT not before the seller reads the buyer's request to make sure it is a service the seller can provide.  

Below is a buyer request that I saw today. Eighteen sellers had made offers on this request that was not even a request! Therefore, they wasted one of the ten responses they are allowed to have each day.

2041315233_ScreenShot2022-05-15at8_36_08AM.thumb.png.d6f83e43a8f70c02f00502ab920a76d8.png

Be sure to read the buyer requests, so you do not waste your time!

• Like 27
  • Haha 13
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/15/2022 at 4:37 PM, vickiespencer said:

Many Fiverr Forum sellers advise others to respond to ten buyer requests per day. That is a good way for a new seller to get work, BUT not before the seller reads the buyer's request to make sure it is a service the seller can provide.  

Below is a buyer request that I saw today. Eighteen sellers had made offers on this request that was not even a request! Therefore, they wasted one of the ten responses they are allowed to have each day.

2041315233_ScreenShot2022-05-15at8_36_08AM.thumb.png.d6f83e43a8f70c02f00502ab920a76d8.png

On 5/16/2022 at 4:59 PM, md_nurs_hasan said:

Some of the seller who don't read the projects description they do this type of jobs.

6 hours ago, merajulis said:

Those kind of people really spoiled market place😟

2 hours ago, funzoft said:

Yes, need to read well while responding buyer request.

2 minutes ago, phemmkeyz said:

Please great seller

How can get order, please help me

How seller can get order and message

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, phemmkeyz said:

How can get order, please help me

Spend a lot of time reading the threads here on the Fiverr Forum. There is much information that will help you learn how to run a Fiverr business. That is what I did when I began five years ago.

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 9
  • Congrats! 2
  • Thanks 2

On 5/15/2022 at 11:37 AM, vickiespencer said:

I noticed that there are a few people that are actually advertising their services on BR. Is this allowed? 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

33 minutes ago, kendal1747 said:

there are a few people that are actually advertising their services on BR. Is this allowed?

No, it is not allowed, but Fiverr does not monitor it unless someone takes the time to report them.

When I was a new seller, I posted a reply to one of the Buyer Requests that were actually sellers trying to get work. First, I told them that the BRs are for buyers to look for sellers, not for sellers to offer their services.

Then I asked the seller what offers he had received, and he said the only replies he had were from other sellers who wanted to work for him! So, when I see those posts, I have to laugh because they all are looking for work, and not one buyer is involved.

If new sellers would read the information Fiverr provides to them, they would not make such errors. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Thanks 3

to make this work long term for yourself, make sure to send such buyer request in which you're sure that you can do 100% task and won't leave any chance of mistake. So if you send all 10 buyer requests a day than you'll leave no chance of getting difficult project this'll help you get good reviews and feedback, you'll get fruitful results when you'll reach at higher level of selling

• Like 6
  • Up 1