I had 3 reviews in my profile. But some days ago I noticed one of my reviews disappear. I don't understand why this heppened to me.

ehasan28

Question

4 answers to this question

The client must not necessarily have been disappointed. Perhaps they hadn't realized that their feedback would be visible publicly, didn't want that for some reason (maybe there was an image file in the delivery that appeared alongside the feedback?), and convinced Fiverr to delete it. 

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, miiila said:

Perhaps they hadn't realized that their feedback would be visible publicly,

Many of my buyers do not leave feedback, and when I look at their profiles, they have not done so since Fiverr started placing Seller feedback on the buyer's profiles. Often this is for privacy reasons. The buyers do not want others to see what service they bought and from whom they purchased it.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, miiila said:

Perhaps they hadn't realized that their feedback would be visible publicly, didn't want that for some reason (maybe there was an image file in the delivery that appeared alongside the feedback?)

That's very likely. The remaining two reviews have an image that appears alongside the feedback. And such images (in these cases, of the buyers' websites) can easily contain information that buyers don't want revealed.

• Like 6