GIG RANK

developer_emon2

first, don't panic your rank will still be there eventually it takes a few weeks to gain back the old rank, the best source of gaining back your rank is to get the order from your repeat customers { i have faced this twice issue & i had the experience that why suggestion } also updating gig to more contentful will eventually lead to the higher ranking. Making gig is more of like blog writing you have to take care your keywords are there in your gig title, in gig description, and your image filename too.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I always check my gig and my gig is maybe the right position cause my gig clicks and impressions increase day by day impressions 1200+ and Click 20+ but I don't get any orders from buyers. I have 7 reviews in my Fiverr profile.

Please, expert people, help me or suggest to me how can I do in this situation? 

279426588_293115583010319_7466945035830820605_n.jpg

Edited by developer_emon2
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Recently I got two Notification on my Fiverr profile about update GIG pricing. Fiverr say Update Fiverr GIG Pricing and It will be GIG's Basic Price 80$. But I can't understand it, How can I do in this situation? Please anyone Expert explain it and Help me, What should be done?

answer please!🙏

• Like 2