It looks like I am INVISIBLE here on FIVERR. (I need help)

adetunjiademola

It has been up to 6 months that I created my fiverr account and yet “no orders” does it mean that I am invisible? Please I need someone to look into my profile and profer me with a solution.

Thanks in anticipation.

Edited by adetunjiademola
To correct grammar
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Your profile has several spelling mistakes, and for me personally that is enough to make me say "Nope, not gonna order from this guy."

If you are thinking anything like "Hey, it's just a few words and I am getting my point across, who would care about some spelling errors here and there?"

Trust me, many people will. ANYONE looking for professional service will. Just the fact that you failed to double/triple check your description will come across as being unprofessional.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, adetunjiademola said:

It has been up to 6 months that I created my fiverr account and yet “no orders” does it mean that I am invisible? Please I need someone to look into my profile and profer me with a solution.

I think you are asking the wrong question. It seems that you expect that just setting up a gig brings orders. What about the quality of your services up against the TRS in your category?  For some reason people are looking at your gig and deciding not to buy. You should be asking, how do I stack up against the other 63,653 people selling the exact same service who got here before you.  It's not enough to open a restaurant, you have to have better food, service and marketing to stay in business. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 9
  • Up 1

It is your miss understanding if you have an active account on Fiverr. you are INVISIBLE or VISIBLE does not matter, all ok. you need to get success in fiver you need to stay active, send buyer requests and share your gig on the social media platform.

• Like 4

After having a look at your gigs, I have a feeling that the issue might be related to "keyword relevance" and/or "demand". I am not sure if people would be keen on searching for "inventory tracking template" (your gig title) to find what they are looking for, in fact, Fiverr too seems to show limited "suggested terms" for even the broad keyword "inventory"

IMG_20220515_062404.thumb.jpg.6e33a693e2d746ba965e34f23cbdfc1a.jpg

Identify your skill sets, check if there is demand for those skill sets by analysing the gigs of sellers in your niche, and if there is indeed demand, only then create a gig with relevant keywords, description etc. Use forum's search field to check for tips on gig creation, optimization etc. And when you do, look at posts from veteran sellers (unfortunately you gotta look past the noise to find such posts). In the end, it's about helping the system find customers for you (which again depends on demand for the services you offer plus whether or not such services are compliant to Fiverr's ToS) not the other way around. 

• Like 9

• 2 months later...
On 5/15/2022 at 1:04 AM, zeus777 said:

Your profile has several spelling mistakes, and for me personally, that is enough to make me say "Nope, not gonna order from this guy."

If you are thinking anything like "Hey, it's just a few words and I am getting my point across, who would care about some spelling errors here and there?"

Trust me, many people will. ANYONE looking for professional service will. Just the fact that you failed to double/triple check your description will come across as being unprofessional.

@zeus777Are you referring to my profile?

Kindly point to areas I need to correct. I would appreciate it if you can review and send this to my inbox. Thanks.

• Like 2

On 5/15/2022 at 2:29 AM, surajkartha said:

I am not sure if people would be keen on searching for "inventory tracking template" (your gig title) to find what they are looking for, in fact, Fiverr seems to show limited "suggested terms" for even the broad keyword "inventory"

Thank you so much, I really appreciate this. I would appreciate it if you can send me other observations and how to correct them in my inbox.

Thanks in anticipation

• Like 2

On 5/15/2022 at 1:58 AM, izarulislam said:

you need to stay active, send buyer requests, and share your gig on the social media platform.

Thank you so much for this...it really means a lot. I have been staying active these days and I have sent up to 80 buyer requests in the last two months.

But I would appreciate it if you can send me other tips to increase engagement on my account. I really need to succeed here.

Screenshot (547).png

• Like 2

On 5/15/2022 at 1:20 AM, newsmike said:

I think you are asking the wrong question. It seems that you expect that just setting up a gig brings orders. What about the quality of your services up against the TRS in your category?  For some reason, people are looking at your gig and deciding not to buy. You should be asking, how do I stack up against the other 63,653 people selling the exact same service who got here before you.  It's not enough to open a restaurant, you have to have better food, service, and marketing to stay in business. 

Please educate me @newsmikeI really need to grow and succeed here. I would need more observations and possible recommendations. Thanks 

• Like 1