Can i copy and pest on buyer request

merajulis

Question

hello expers,

iam a new seller on fiverr. i want to know something about fiverr buyer request message. some days i sent buyer request by copy pest. but i change some word and mention every time what buyer need. is it ok??

Thank you

• Like 10
  • Up 3

10 answers to this question

13 hours ago, catwriter said:

Well, is it working for you? Are you happy with the number of orders you got from sending copy-pasted offers with a few words changed?

catwriter i just sent below 100 buyer request but i don't have any reply yet.

• Like 6

On 5/14/2022 at 11:57 PM, merajulis said:

hello expers,

iam a new seller on fiverr. i want to know something about fiverr buyer request message. some days i sent buyer request by copy pest. but i change some word and mention every time what buyer need. is it ok??

Thank you

first you need to improve the language skills . then you have a wonderful path to reach 

• Like 3

Your method can work one or two times but it will work in most of the cases. You see, buyers are searching for a solution to their problem. If you can be specific that you can show his/her problem then buyer are most likely to hire you for the job. 

For buyer request be relevant to the problem buyer looking for, be short and directly on point to the solution you want to offer and most importantly be careful about spelling also as mis-spell will look unprofessional and often buyer will not take you seriously. 

I hope it helps. 

Thanks 

• Like 3