Suddenly my gig lost rank after taking a loan from fiverr$4500. Does anyone face the same problem?

designbuzz96

Question

Hi guys,

Suddenly I lost my gig rank after taking 4500$ loan. 

My delivery time or order complete and conversion rate is always 100%. So don't know what happing? Does Anyone face the same problem as me? What should I do now? Kindly suggest to me what I should do now? 

Should I contact customer support about this problem? 

• Like 10
  • Up 2

7 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, designbuzz96 said:

My delivery time or order complete and conversion rate is always 100%.

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate.

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 9
  • Up 5

3 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate.

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

Hi,
thanks for your comment. If you check my gig, I have a Fiverr repeat business tag, and my delivery rate and everything is 100. I already told you about it. 

But I am facing this problem after taking a loan from Fiverr for $4500, and last six months, I have faced this problem, so I think I need help from Fiverr. I have 1400+ feedback, and nowadays, I only get the order from my old clients and no new clients, so I need help. What to do now? I hope you understand my problem.

What you said, I know that, and my gig was always top before I took the Fiverr loan, so my question is, did anyone face the same problem after taking the Fiverr loan?  

And what should I do now to rank my gig again? I already have a 100% ratio for everything and have pending orders, but those are all my old clients, so what should I do now to get new clients and rank my gig? 

• Like 9

52 minutes ago, designbuzz96 said:

did anyone face the same problem after taking the Fiverr loan?  

I remember someone mentioning on the forum that something similar happened to them, or that their gigs suddenly became unpromotable, or something like that.

53 minutes ago, designbuzz96 said:

so I think I need help from Fiverr.

That person kept messaging Fiverr CS, but there was nothing that CS could do.

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

4 hours ago, catwriter said:

I remember someone mentioning on the forum that something similar happened to them, or that their gigs suddenly became unpromotable, or something like that.

That person kept messaging Fiverr CS, but there was nothing that CS could do.

so sad and thanks for the information. let see what happen next. 

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, mae_creativity said:

What do you mean by 'taking a loan from fiverr?'

Fiverr has a 'cash advance feature' where you can get up to $5K. It's not offered to everyone though.

To repay it they take 40% from your future sales. You can find more info here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017972518-Cash-Advance

An example:

Item

$US

Order amount

Standard Fiverr commission

Net income

Cash Advance payment
(40% of the pre-tax value on $8.00)

Amount available for withdrawal

• Like 9

1 hour ago, shaheengraphic said:

i am having the exact same issue. i have taken 5k advance loan and from 1st may i am on the last pages and i am sure this is currently happening with most of the senior sellers in fiverr (as far as i know it's currently happening in my category). but the issue is not related to the loan. gig rotation is a fact and most sellers knows about it.

from my personal experience and my own statistics of 6years, every 3 - 5 months later top selling gigs are transfer to last pages and give opportunity to new sellers. for me it's a good thing i work only with my regular clients, relax a little bit and learn more. that's why it's important that you have a regular clients. and for me this almost lasts 10-25days.

thanks for your information. I hope my gig will rank again but I lost my rank 5 month ago and still don't get my rank so I  was worried

• Like 6