Would you expand your services with online consults through business Zoom

teamandromeda

Hi! Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. 💜 Would you consider to expand your services with online consults to better asist your clients? Why or why not? 

For me, I write businessplans and blogarticles mostly. I get sometimes clients that just want to further explain their (new) products/services. Especially for a returning buyer it could be a good option to keep improving relations and motivate/inspire, however I'm not interested in collaborations with clients businesswise. That can sound selfish but I feel there are lately a lot of recruiters out there while this platform just offers the perfect solution to keep flexibility. They are welcome to order a service any time.

What is your opinion on this? 

Money Saving Marketing Tricks.jfif

• Like 6

Just now, teamandromeda said:

Hi! Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. 💜 Would you consider to expand your services with online consults to better asist your clients? Why or why not? 

For me, I write businessplans and blogarticles mostly. I get sometimes clients that just want to further explain their (new) products/services. Especially for a returning buyer it could be a good option to keep improving relations and motivate/inspire, however I'm not interested in collaborations with clients businesswise. That can sound selfish but I feel there are lately a lot of recruiters out there while this platform just offers the perfect solution to keep flexibility. They are welcome to order a service any time.

What is your opinion on this? 

Money Saving Marketing Tricks.jfif 28.19 kB · 0 downloads

Just wanted to add nice quote image. It says: 'People do not buy goods & services. They buy relations, stories & magic' - Seth Godin. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1