Jump to content
  • 0

Need Help! Having trouble connecting social accounts to ensure trust with buyers


bardou_wolf
 Share

Question

Hello! I hope you are doing well; I appreciate you taking the time to help me out or at least inquiring to do so 🙂

I am trying to connect my social accounts, specifically my Twitter and I continue to receive the "We couldn't associate the Twitter account" error message. I would love for buyers to feel more comfortable with my account by having plenty reference to different connect accounts. I don't have too many besides Twitter, Facebook, and Vimeo. I'm pretty limited on what I can connect.

I recently came across an account I made in 2018 that I didn't realize I had, but I never connected ANY socials to that previous account whatsoever.

Is there a way for me to connect my Twitter or has anyone had a similar problem and found the solution?

Here's my twitter as well if that's any help ( WOLF - Editor//Content Strategist (@BardouWolf) / Twitter )1914648931_Screenshot(71).thumb.png.babc3350ddf5e9fe7f84962834af34b2.png

 

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

To be honest I see that feature as a bit useless because your clients wouldn’t be able to see your social medias anyway, it’s only for fiverr and fiverr wouldn’t attach links to your social medias because they don’t want you to have any outside contact with clients 

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
17 minutes ago, bardou_wolf said:

I recently came across an account I made in 2018 that I didn't realize I had, but I never connected ANY socials to that previous account whatsoever.

If that means you have two accounts now, I'd reach out to support ASAP, explain the situation, and ask them to delete the old account, to avoid any future trouble, potentially even a warning or suspension of your new account if the system notices you have two accounts. You'd not want that to happen, if you'll end up being successful with your new account.

If you did close that old account yourself, it's fine, but as you say you didn't even realize you have it, maybe better make sure.

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
53 minutes ago, miiila said:

If that means you have two accounts now, I'd reach out to support ASAP, explain the situation, and ask them to delete the old account, to avoid any future trouble, potentially even a warning or suspension of your new account if the system notices you have two accounts. You'd not want that to happen, if you'll end up being successful with your new account.

If you did close that old account yourself, it's fine, but as you say you didn't even realize you have it, maybe better make sure.

Copy that and thank you for taking the time to respond! Once I found the other account and confirmed it was never linked to any social account, I went ahead and disabled it. I probably should have waited for the responses to this post, but I'm glad I made the right decision to go ahead and deactivate it then. I didn't even think of that being a possible problem in the future, so thanks again! 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

To be honest I see that feature as a bit useless because your clients wouldn’t be able to see your social medias anyway, it’s only for fiverr and fiverr wouldn’t attach links to your social medias because they don’t want you to have any outside contact with clients 

Ahhhhh, copy that! I had the impression it was a feature that allow prospect clients to take a peak as a method to authorize a seller's validity. A means to be safer, but that for sure makes sense! I suppose I just should let it go and venture other options to make my profile more legitimate and clear.

Thank you for taking the time to help me out and respond! 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
29 minutes ago, saifulweb_com said:

I agree with this!

Big copy on that! Thank you all for being so help and pretty darn quick. I'm for sure enjoying the support and community here. Glad I decided to format an account!

Thanks again!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • -1
45 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

To be honest I see that feature as a bit useless because your clients wouldn’t be able to see your social medias anyway, it’s only for fiverr and fiverr wouldn’t attach links to your social medias because they don’t want you to have any outside contact with clients 

I agree with this!

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...