How should i ranked my gig in top? US, Uk, Russia and Few mores

shaminur2020

Hi thanks for last time help me...

Within few hours I start getting buyer request. But today I have a favor to ask you all.. Can you all help me to rank my gig on Fiverr.. I want to do a experiment with Fiverr ranking system.  I wanna know how Fiverr system works and people all of a sudden had and start getting orders too fast...  

Let me share what i done...   Share some of my top competitors !!!

(1) www.fiverr.com/share/WdlW7d   (2) www.fiverr.com/share/5Ko2V6   (3) www.fiverr.com/share/xl43yq

(4) www.fiverr.com/share/WdlWkl   (5) www.fiverr.com/share/Z4lrNR

I made changes according their inspiration but i am not expert

So, can you guy's help me to show i mistake i made?

Help me you all are my last hope 😳😟

@saysanji@danno1950@vickiespencer@nicol_makula @saysanji@shabanajabeen @balanche_11 @alphagev @starseorank @antonmarais1981@bethcleavy

@frank_d@mahbubstudio @callyofficial@digitizedesign@digitizedteam@leannelrivers @gongor32@krheate

@ligiacarvalho@ligiacarvalho@surajrenuka @miiila@krheate @theratypist @enunciator

Edited by shaminur2020
  • Like 11
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, shaminur2020 said:

You won't be able to outrank your competitors if they are experts and you aren't. I'd suggest becoming an expert, but that requires you to do the work associated with it, not us.

1 hour ago, shaminur2020 said:

I want to do a experiment with Fiverr ranking system.

That's a good plan. Do it.

• Like 9

7 hours ago, shaminur2020 said:

Within few hours I start getting buyer request. But today I have a favor to ask you all.. Can you all help me to rank my gig on Fiverr.. I want to do a experiment with Fiverr ranking system.  I wanna know how Fiverr system works and people all of a sudden had and start getting orders too fast...  

(1) www.fiverr.com/share/WdlW7d   (2) www.fiverr.com/share/5Ko2V6   (3) www.fiverr.com/share/xl43yq

@saysanji@danno1950@vickiespencer@nicol_makula @saysanji@shabanajabeen @balanche_11 @alphagev @starseorank @antonmarais1981@bethcleavy

@frank_d@mahbubstudio @callyofficial@digitizedesign@digitizedteam@leannelrivers @gongor32@krheate

@ligiacarvalho@ligiacarvalho@surajrenuka @miiila@krheate @theratypist @enunciator

You are looking at it the wrong way.

At a glance your skillset is very limited.

Limited to a low-level service. (Just to give you some perspective I can already trace all my images using AI or semi-automated tools.)

So you seek to become an expert at something that requires manual labor and no expertise. Not to mention that because it’s low hanging fruit, the vertical is saturated.

The algorithm isn’t your main problem.

Your offering is.

Seek a different set of services and then refine your offering and hone in your skills, which will take time.

Hypothetically speaking, if I possessed a true hack that would “rank” your gig, you would still most likely fail due to the nature of your services, your experience and your position in the marketplace as a vendor.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Up 4

15 hours ago, shaminur2020 said:

I think the uses of perfect keywords on your gig  and remains active for a long period in fiverr will helps you to rank up your gig

Edited by nafisaali_98
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, frank_d said:

You are looking at it the wrong way.

At a glance your skillset is very limited.

Limited to a low-level service. (Just to give you some perspective I can already trace all my images using AI or semi-automated tools.)

So you seek to become an expert at something that requires manual labor and no expertise. Not to mention that because it’s low hanging fruit, the vertical is saturated.

The algorithm isn’t your main problem.

Your offering is.

Seek a different set of services and then refine your offering and hone in your skills, which will take time.

Hypothetically speaking, if I possessed a true hack that would “rank” your gig, you would still most likely fail due to the nature of your services, your experience and your position in the marketplace as a vendor.

Okay 😳😞

• Like 4

11 hours ago, miiila said:

You're welcome, sister.

Well played.

3 hours ago, shaminur2020 said:

I am not sister bro

Listen up sister 😉...

@miiila is not your bro and was making a joke.

I may be wrong but I don't think @miiila identifies as anyone's bro.

It's generally a good idea not to refer to anyone here as 'bro'.

Similarly, don't use 'sister', 'little lady', 'daddy', 'big kahuna' or 'chief' for example.

Just use their username @shaminur2020. It's the respectful and professional way to refer to someone. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, shaminur2020 said:

I am not sister bro 😳

📌 That might be so, but I'm not a bro, and this was a good opportunity for another tip - don't make assumptions about someone's gender based on their neutral profile image. Just "Thank you", would have been enough, you know. It's not that important on the forum (but you may lose especially female customers if you call customers brother or bro as well, or even if you call them sister), but in any case, if you don't want to be called "sister", maybe don't call others "brother". 🙂 

There are several other female forum users who don't use their own photos as forum profile images, by the way, and there's no way that you can know if they are men or women based on their profile images, so it's really a good idea to keep it neutral; if you have to or really want to make it personal, the username is the best choice. It's just as weird for women to be called "brother" by you as it apparently is for you to be called "sister". ☮︎

Edited by miiila
  • Like 7
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

It's generally a good idea not to refer to anyone here as 'bro'.

Similarly, don't use 'sister', 'little lady', 'daddy', 'big kahuna' or 'chief' for example.

Even I have been called a bro and I do not think my profile image look bro-ish. Then when I corrected the person, They looked up my profile on Fiverr and called me a grannie! 👵🏻

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Even I have been called a bro and I do not think my profile image look bro-ish. Then when I corrected the person, They looked up my profile on Fiverr and called me a grannie! 👵🏻

Now I'm at a loss what emoji to click... the laughing one, or rather the sad one...? ... but a facepalm or "Rude!", or open-mouthed one would be more appropriate - but we shouldn't have those emoji, I guess, that'd turn out just as well as the short-lived thumbs up/down trial back when. 😅

well, at least a "bro" for your jedi profile image might be a sign that the person doesn't automatically assume that any person with long hair must be a "sister", or maybe they thought it was supposed to be Qui-Gon 😉 

• Like 3

• 7 months later...
On 5/14/2022 at 1:50 PM, shaminur2020 said:

1. Get first order ASAP

2. If get any order, then deliver it less time.

3. Do gig marketing to targeted clients.

5. Professionally work with clients. 

4. Wait minimum 45 days for gig ratio.

If you fillup this criteria you will get top place in fiverr. 

Thanks

levelup_graphic

Exceptional logo design for you.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, archi_render_3d said:

Anyone know why a gig is rotating after refreshing the page every time? Some gigs still remain in the same position.

I never check on my gig placements. However, I know Fiverr is constantly moving gigs around for buyers to provide the best match for a buyer according to their buying history.

The gigs that do not move much are selling well and thus making Fiverr money, or these are gigs where the seller is paying to promote them.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, levelup_graphic said:

1. Get first order ASAP

2. If get any order, then deliver it less time.

3. Do gig marketing to targeted clients.

5. Professionally work with clients. 

4. Wait minimum 45 days for gig ratio.

If you fillup this criteria you will get top place in fiverr. 

Please share with the forum exactly how many orders you have had in the last 45 days using your GET FIRST ORDER ASAP TECHNIQUE?

I am genuinely interested, as it was only last week you were asking for help with your own impressions and lack of orders?

• Like 3