Promoted Gigs... working for anyone?

geo316

Since I started promoting a couple of my gigs I feel like I got more traffic, inquiries and orders before I promoted them... the stats  on the website's promoted gigs page vs the gigs page seem to suggest this as well...

So is anyone actually seeing more traffic and orders as a result of promoting gigs?  

• Like 8

4 hours ago, geo316 said:

Since I started promoting a couple of my gigs I feel like I got more traffic, inquiries and orders before I promoted them... the stats  on the website's promoted gigs page vs the gigs page seem to suggest this as well...

So is anyone actually seeing more traffic and orders as a result of promoting gigs?  

I'll just say that for every $1 I spend on promoted gigs, I earn $5-$10, depending on the month. But yes, great investment, especially since it is a tax deductible business  expense. 

• Like 5
  • Up 4

4 hours ago, geo316 said:

Yes, and yes. I have no complaints. If you have a great, well-targeted, profitable gig, the Promoted Gigs program will likely be successful for you. However, I should also point out, comparing your success in the program to that of others is generally pointless. Every seller has a different level of success, due to a large variety of factors native to each seller, their gigs, and how much they choose to spend to compete in the advertising platform.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

Thanks all... even in the few days since I posted this I see my promoted Gig numbers starting to trend upwards...  I'm sure like most things on Fiverr it takes a little time, patience and trial and error...

• Like 6