Why was my request denied? I am not sure. Any help?

msurzie

This is my request:

Unity, 2D, Single Player card game. I need a working framework for a player to build a deck of available cards, draw cards, cards discarded to discard pile after being played, and shuffle discard pile into deck. The cards should be customizable with effects, buffs, or damage. Cards need to be drag/droppable and effects, buffs, or damage is applied when card is dropped in intended target. Cards must be able to have as many effects, buffs or damage as wanted. I wish for the cards themselves to be Scriptableobjects if possible so that I can create new cards via the editor. Cards need to have a target of self, enemy, or ground. Please provide documentation on how to set everything up in unity and how to create cards along with effects, buffs, damage, etc. Provide a sample effect, buff, and damage. For example, effect : enemy takes double damage for 5 seconds. Buff: thorns, when an enemy hits you, deal damage back. Damage, deal fire damage in a line. Please remember this is for unity 2D. If you provide a working floating combat text for damage numbers/healing numbers, buffs and effects I'll pay a little extra.

This was the response I got:

Hi msurzie,

We’d like to inform you that your request for the service "Unity, 2D, Single Player card game. I..." did not pass our review.

Using this feature to promote your services is not allowed, and can result in your account being restricted.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.

Thanks,
The Fiverr Team

Any ideas? Thanks for the help!

• Like 7

I would assume "Unity 2d" is someone else's intellectual property. You cannot use someone's else's IP to create your own game for sale/purchase. In addition, it would appear that Fiverr sees your request as a misuse of the BR section. If you have concerns, you can certainly contact Customer Support directly, and ask for further clarification, however, CS restrictions on BR posts usually remain in force.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 7

Unity is a game engine that people can create games with. I most definitely can use it to create my own games for sale and purchase. Plus, I am not looking to sell anything. I am looking to buy services. I need someone to write a few scripts for me, as per the request, for Unity 2D, with single player in mind, for a card game. No where in my request do I offer to sell anything.

• Like 7

Sometimes the review process can be wrong. I did a BR for someone to create a business card design and mine got rejected on the same grounds- that I was using it to promote my own gigs (business consultancy). I'd contact CS and explain (I did and my next BR was allowed). I'm not sure if the review process is that reliable/human/in depth. 

• Like 4
  • Up 4

16 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

Sometimes the review process can be wrong. I did a BR for someone to create a business card design and mine got rejected on the same grounds- that I was using it to promote my own gigs (business consultancy). I'd contact CS and explain (I did and my next BR was allowed). I'm not sure if the review process is that reliable/human/in depth. 

Yep, this was it. They said the bot was picking up the words I CAN and ENEMY and flagged it for disposal.

Thanks for the heads up! Ill word my posts more carefully from now on.

• Like 6