Cash Advance for 3rd time?

asifhassanantue

Question

Hello Freelancers, I hope you are doing great in Fiverr. 

I just have question about Fiverr Cash Advance. Did anyone get this advance for the 3rd time?

I got the advance 2nd time and my cash advance will be paid soon. 

With the advance I got 2nd time, I have updated my PC and bought a Macbook to work on the go. The cash advance helped me to upgrade my working setup and now I think I have invested the loan to build better business on Fiverr. 

Looking forward to get the Advance for the 3rd time and will invest further to setup my office to build Fiverr business more. 

Happy Freelancing. 

Thanks you

Asif 

• Like 39
  • Congrats! 2
  • Thanks 1

23 answers to this question

There's no standard / guideline as to whether they will give you the 3rd Cash Advance. I can't seem to find the algorithm / guidelines that determine whether or not you'll receive cash advance.

There are many speculations made in the forum. Some say they get "new cash advance for the 2nd and 3rd time" after they finish paying their loan, some say "45 days rotation" and some say "90 days". I can tell you that these didn't happen to me after I finished paying in January.

I have had a good experience getting more cases and selling my services higher than before I took the cash advancement. So I believe that by all matrix, I'm doing better than before I took the "cash advancement." I still don't qualify for it. That being said, I won't take the cash advancement because I really don't need it. I will just be happy to feel appreciated by the algorithm if it give me the recognition that I'm doing well.

My opinion is that the only thing that has changed before I took the cash advance for the first time (to experience if it will increase my business impression) is that I stopped responding to "buyer requests." There were 8 canceled cases during the period of time. All of them are because the buyers didn't contact me beforehand and were lowballers. My algorithm (which would show as having a lower completion rate) was unaffected by the cancellation.

I'm inclined to believe that "cash advance" is selected manually and not by an algorithm. A little like "top rated sellers" that many people think is an achievable goal but it's actually a manual process.

• Like 40
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ompgraphics said:

Hello, 5 to 6 month ago, I received a notification that I am eligible for Fiverr Cash Advance, I took the Cash Advance and Paid after that I took 3 times Fiverr Cash Advance, but recently after my level demote this feature has gone, please anyone let me know, How I can get again. thanks 

"Eligibility criteria are automatically defined and are subject to change. Your eligibility can change, as it is based on your sales and performance history." 

The above is from the Fiverr help center. In other words, this is determined automatically and is based on your earnings and performance on Fiverr. If you recently got demoted, that's probably the reason: you haven't performed well enough to be eligible. 

To once again become eligible, you would need to perform better on the platform. You do so by improving your gigs, impressing your buyers and being an excellent seller. If you do so, you might get promoted again in the future and get access to this feature again. 

• Like 18

Hello, 5 to 6 month ago, I received a notification that I am eligible for Fiverr Cash Advance, I took the Cash Advance and Paid after that I took 3 times Fiverr Cash Advance, but recently after my level demote this feature has gone, please anyone let me know, How I can get again. thanks 

• Like 19

On 5/13/2022 at 11:06 PM, asifhassanantue said:

Hello Freelancers, I hope you are doing great in Fiverr. 

I just have question about Fiverr Cash Advance. Did anyone get this advance for the 3rd time?

I got the advance 2nd time and my cash advance will be paid soon. 

With the advance I got 2nd time, I have updated my PC and bought a Macbook to work on the go. The cash advance helped me to upgrade my working setup and now I think I have invested the loan to build better business on Fiverr. 

Looking forward to get the Advance for the 3rd time and will invest further to setup my office to build Fiverr business more. 

Happy Freelancing. 

Thanks you

Asif 

When you get cash advance in 2nd time ? after full paid first cash advance ?

• Like 30

7 hours ago, purebd_sojib said:

When you get cash advance in 2nd time ? after full paid first cash advance ?

Yes, after I paid back the full amount, I got it for 2nd time. Now, I got it for 3rd time also. 

After you fully paid back the amount, wait for 24 hours. It will be available if you are eligible. 

Thanks 

• Like 28
  • Congrats! 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey mates,

I hope all of you are doing great. Last year on January 10, I took advance cash of $4500, and I am thinking again take advance cash on January 10.

The last time I took the highest advance cash, $4500, I experienced new things in my Fiverr career.
I am ready to share my experience with all of you, and do all share with me too?Let me know, and also tell me how many of you get $4500 advance cash like me and what is your highest Advance cash from Fiverr. 

Which is better? The high amount of advance cash, medium amount of advance cash, or a low amount of advance. 

• Like 26

I have received the cash advance 2 times last year, 1 for $200 and another for $1500, it was a good experience, it allowed me to buy a new laptop with which the quality and speed of my work has improved.

But I still have some doubts? How often do you get the cash advance? is it annual? in my case they were on 2 occasions last year, but I have seen comments from people that it has only been 1 time or from others that they have been 3 times

• Like 21

On 10/5/2022 at 8:57 AM, asifhassanantue said:

Yes, after I paid back the full amount, I got it for 2nd time. Now, I got it for 3rd time also. 

After you fully paid back the amount, wait for 24 hours. It will be available if you are eligible. 

Thanks 

How much you get paid second time? 

• Like 23