Need Help ! Fiverr disabled my Account .

graphify_bd

Question

Hi, Today I created a gig and used my own work images. But later today I found out one of my team member was using the same images in their gig also. 
For that reason fiver disabled my account. Is there any chance I can resolve this issue ? 

image.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 6

9 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, graphify_bd said:

For that reason fiver disabled my account.

Permanently Disabled

The account was disabled and will not be restored.
When this happens, the customer cannot log into the account at all, and the reason it was disabled was due to a serious violation of our Terms of Service. Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms of Service.

The above is from the Help Centre.

Suggest you follow the Terms of Service of any further platform you may join as your account there will be disabled also.

• Like 11

Actually, you are against the Fiverr TOS. Fiverr think that you are scam. Because your gigs are same or copyrighted. Once you upload your gig on Fiverr then you are the owner of that gig. If you use again that image or images, then Fiverr thinking that you are scamming. So, that's why they disabled your account.

Yes, you can refund your money after 90 days.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, graphify_bd said:

Hi, Today I created a gig and used my own work images. But later today I found out one of my team member was using the same images in their gig also. 
For that reason fiver disabled my account. Is there any chance I can resolve this issue ? 

image.png

You should have been more careful about sharing your personal project to others. Now, that's a valid reason for Fiverr because it's under their TOS.

• Like 7