gig review and rank

james_google1

• 2 months later...
38 minutes ago, james_google1 said:

I have one questions. Don't know why fiverr prefer Mostly US profiles, they give them more priority, than other country sellers. 
Is there anyone who feels the same? 

@james_google1  Absolute rubbish!   The Fiverr algorithm rewards high quality profiles and gigs. If these are of a high standard you will rank.  I am a UK Seller and I feel that my profile is not disadvantaged by my location.    You're confess to being a SEO expert?  Do the keyword research, work hard, and don't blame the system when there is clearly work to do on your own gigs. Broken English etc...

I would also be very sceptical that your first review was completed by a profile called Magic Seo,  when you apparently do SEO with magic tricks and the lastest SEO techniques.???  In all of my time on Fiverr I have never seen those two words put together. It sounds a bit suspect, but this is my opinion only. 

Breals

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, james_google1 said:

Is there anyone who feels the same? 

Honestly, no. I'm Eastern European (and Fiverr is well aware of it, even if my location changes often, though it's been a while since I've left Italy.) I do charge more than what Hungarians would (as I don't live there) but I think what really matters more is the fact that my work is, you know, good. Where I'm from has little to do with it. That being said, making it on here is hard.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 8/10/2022 at 4:57 AM, breals said:

@james_google1  Absolute rubbish!   The Fiverr algorithm rewards high quality profiles and gigs. If these are of a high standard you will rank.  I am a UK Seller and I feel that my profile is not disadvantaged by my location.    You're confess to being a SEO expert?  Do the keyword research, work hard, and don't blame the system when there is clearly work to do on your own gigs. Broken English etc...

I would also be very sceptical that your first review was completed by a profile called Magic Seo,  when you apparently do SEO with magic tricks and the lastest SEO techniques.???  In all of my time on Fiverr I have never seen those two words put together. It sounds a bit suspect, but this is my opinion only. 

Breals

You are wrong, fiverr do partiality with Asians.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, james_google1 said:

So are you accusing Fiverr of 'discriminating' against Asians?  I would be very careful with comments like that as they are likely to offend others and cause people to believe your false accusations.  

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, james_google1 said:

Pfffff this is rubbish. Fiverr doesn't care where you're from.

Fiverr only cares if you're selling to happy buyers because then Fiverr makes more money!

If you're not able to sell to buyers then Fiverr will reduce your impressions (this is not discrimination, this is capitalism).

That's not because you're Asian, it's because you're not making sales and not making Fiverr any commission!

There are plenty of TRS and other sellers at different levels from all over the world (including Asia!) making a good income on Fiverr.

If you're not making sales don't blame Fiverr, or anything else for that matter. That's on you!

You are solely repsonsible for your own success on Fiverr.

• Like 4
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1