My gigs are still drank , Any solution for it ?

malii45

Hello , Hope you are all doing well. I am here to share some experience of this fiverr platform. Actually when I got the badge of level 1 , then I used the option of promoted gig option so when I become level 2 seller on 15 October 2021 , my all gigs drank and still drank till now almost 8 months ago, no getting any improvement in my gigs , also I get back orders from the old clients but not see any improvement in my gigs. Also I contact with fiverr customer support  but got the same copy paste answer ,not provide me good solution. So anybody can tell me what I do now? or any solution for it to gets ranking back again and promoted gig option aswell 

Thank you 

Ali

Screenshot (14).png

Screenshot (13).png

Screenshot (12).png

Screenshot (11).png

Edited by malii45
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, malii45 said:

Also I contact with fiverr customer support  but got the same copy paste answer ,not provide me good solution. So anybody can tell me what I do now?

Customer Support already gave you the answers to your concerns. It sounds like you didn't like their answer. Nothing we, here on the forums, could tell you, would be any more truthful or accurate than what CS told you. 

• Like 8