Adding Top Client Details

dineshmadhushan

Question

I've just got a notification says that add my Top Clients to the seller profile. I've worked with many companies outside from Fiverr. If I add those client's profiles and website links, do I need to have a proof that I worked with them or there should be a permission document signed by them ?  How fiverr validates these information ? Will it be a problem in any case that I don't have documents? 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

2 answers to this question

On 5/12/2022 at 10:50 PM, dineshmadhushan said:

I've just got a notification says that add my Top Clients to the seller profile. I've worked with many companies outside from Fiverr. If I add those client's profiles and website links, do I need to have a proof that I worked with them or there should be a permission document signed by them ?  How fiverr validates these information ? Will it be a problem in any case that I don't have documents? 

I've received this too, but I didn't think much of it until I read the link to the Help Center. Thanks @lloydsolutions! I should have read this article sooner. It really has good information.

Top Clients is basically another feature that Fiverr offers to selected sellers so that they can appear more credible and trustworthy to buyers. I checked out some of the sellers who are using this feature and it really does make their profile and gigs look appealing to buyers.

As for permission to add your clients, yes, we do need to get permission from our clients to add them. I would suggest you get your client's permission in writing and keep all documentation in your files. If it isn't in writing (in my mind), there is no agreement. This also protects you if any dispute arises in the future.

Fiverr won't contact your client to verify that you have their permission, they will go off of what you submit (this is from the Help Center).

image.thumb.png.a5c7a9eaef9626ba0b656cd51e762dfc.png

• Like 3
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1