Be alert

Guest freelancerjabir
On 5/12/2022 at 5:50 PM, moshier_rahman said:

Be alert, there is some fake Buyer on Fiverr. He will steal all your information. so do not click on the link provided by the buyer.

And here it comes to use our intelligence to identify which buyer can be the fake one 

If any client give you unreverent links or something please click spam. so many fake clients get into fiverr. in addition to that some people will be send all details by RAR file. Don't open them. contact CS and complain about it. they send randsomeware with bat files. be aware all of them.

• Like 38
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

On 5/15/2022 at 9:35 AM, alam_kauser said:

check him/her buyer profile. If he/she has feedback from the seller then you can say him/her as a real buyer.

Not true! I have many non-fake buyers who do not have any reviews. One has become a friend and she does not leave reviews because she does not want others to know what she buys and from whom.

• Like 34
  • Confused 3
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, sheaim said:

Yes, right! But how can i identify real link and fake link?

I think it is very complex. But try to observe the link deeply. If the link contains irregular alphabets or characters means not seem like general links, then try to avoid. And for files try to match the file's extension is correct or wrong. Like pdf file should be .pdf, doc file should be .docx etc. Hope you got answer.

Edited by customerin
  • Like 20
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

Yeah, You're right brother. A few days ago one United State buyer messaged me on my Fiverr inbox, He directly offered me an email address he sent her email address and tried to contact me outside of Fiverr, I said you could share your requirements on my Fiverr inbox but again he sent her email address and I confirm he is a scammer. Thanks 

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2

On 5/18/2022 at 2:37 AM, akbardevs said:

Yes. But how can we find out them?

Incompatible budget, the link they share has misleading extension like the icon is pdf but the extension is exe. Before clicking the link be sure that the extension is okay.

• Like 20

• 3 weeks later...