Paypal Withdrawal

rakhimov13

Question

7 answers to this question

On 5/12/2022 at 4:46 AM, rakhimov13 said:

Can i receive money from fiverr on paypal without linking a bank account or debit card?

In theory, yes, at least for a little while. PayPal, however, will require you to verify your account if you receive more than a certain amount of money within a certain time. I don't remember exactly what was needed for that, apart from them even asking for a utility bill with current address, so they probably also would demand you to link it to a bank account, or card. Mine was linked already, so I can't tell you exactly when, and the amount and what they ask for, may also differ from country to country, due to legal reasons. If you want to know with certainty, maybe check PayPal's terms for your country, or ask their support.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 5/11/2022 at 8:46 PM, rakhimov13 said:

Can i receive money from fiverr on paypal without linking a bank account or debit card?

When I signed up for PayPal I had to let them take a small amount out of my bank account and then redeposit it so PayPal could make sure the account was real. I am not sure how PayPal would pay you without a bank account or a credit card?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1