I don't get any click! Can any one Help me about this?

mahmuda_akter

Can you please check my gigs and give me suggestions to improve them? It would be kind of you. I’m new to Fiverr and am still waiting for my first order. So please check both my gigs and suggest some changes.

Gig 1 - Logo, Brand and Identity Design in 2020

Gig 2 - Unique Product and Packaging Design

Gig 3 - Business and Advertising Print Design

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you want to work in an international market you really need to improve your English. This looks like Google translate and not proper writing. Google makes things kinda understandable but not proper English.

This is important because the way you write represents the way you work.

• If write I you me cup telephone make logo work real yellow

Are you 100% sure what I am after or if I m really very good at what I do? No on both.

Are you one person or many? Your image is one person then you talk about yourself as we like you are many people. Creepy. Be honest and be one person. If you are a business of many people then make this clear.

🙂

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

If you want to work in an international market you really need to improve your English. This looks like Google translate and not proper writing. Google makes things kinda understandable but not proper English.

Are you 100% sure what I am after or if I m really very good at what I do? No on both.

Are you one person or many? Your image is one person then you talk about yourself as we like you are many people. Creepy. Be honest and be one person. If you are a business of many people then make this clear.

🙂

Thanks for your suggestion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

🙂

You are absolutely right, I agree with you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

🙂

Thanks for your suggestion

• Like 2

We all know that Buyer request option is only one and best option for new sellers on Fiverr.

So I do that regularly but don’t get any orders. I am very upset about that. Can anyone give me more suggestions for generating an order?

I am Graphic designer. I have proper experience with Logo Design.
if anyone interested to see my profile then clicks here

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

There are 18,000 people offering flyers and 200,000 people offering logos. You are going to have to figure out a way to stand out in the crowd. Are you providing graphics for local people that you know? It is hard for people to order from you when you haven’t had an order. But everone on Fiverr had to start there.

When I started, I had to entice people to give me a chance.

Always look at this like you would a real business. It is no different than renting at cart in a shopping mall. You have to provide something that someone needs, do it really well, communicate well and hope they choose you. Fiverr is better because if you don’t sell anything, you don’t have to pay for the exposure. The mall wants their rent even if you didn’t do well. And if you don’t do well, you can’t blame the mall.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

@dana_ritz Thank you so much for presenting things so beautifully.

Oh sorry, I didn’t get much sleep today, so my brain doesn’t want to work

I wanted to say that clicks mean that buyer opens exactly your gig because he simply likes it.

Maybe you don’t have everything that needs to be done to start getting clicks? I would recommend you check the link I attached in order to learn how to present good product

favicon-32x32.png.958fe91fdde55e9aead0490933f8d261.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.c468849084ff8f109b3a1749ec86c294.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Oh sorry, I didn’t get much sleep today, so my brain doesn’t want to work

I wanted to say that clicks mean that buyer opens exactly your gig because he simply likes it.

Maybe you don’t have everything that needs to be done to start getting clicks? I would recommend you check the link I attached in order to learn how to present good product

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

Thanks for your link.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1