What should I do when buyers forget about leaving a feedback?

mehedishakib0

Question

7 answers to this question

On 5/11/2022 at 11:55 AM, mehedishakib0 said:

Some of my clients keeps forgetting about leaving a feedback about the completed orders. What is your suggestion in this case.

Leave them be. Fiverr reminds them to leave feedback. Twice. If they don't, it's because they don't want to, or can't.

If you ask them for a review, no matter what words you use, you risk both an account warning and a not-so-good review because you've annoyed the buyer. Plus you risk losing those buyers. 

• Like 12
  • Up 7

1 hour ago, mehedishakib0 said:

keeps forgetting about leaving a feedback about the completed orders.

Buyers DO NOT forget. Fiverr reminds them twice when they complete the order and once in an email.

If a buyer does not leave feedback, it is because they may not want others to see what they are purchasing and from whom. I have several regular buyers come to my inbox and thank me personally but never leave a review.

Also, a buyer may be too busy to leave a review. If you remind a busy buyer to leave a review, you could anger them, and they may leave you poor feedback or give you a bad "secret" review that Fiverr also asks them for.

Buyers do not owe sellers a review. It is best to enjoy the money you made from the order and move on.

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, ubun97 said:

I also agree with not discuss about review but for new seller, some feedback will be helpful.

True, good feedback is helpful.

However, if you anger your buyer by asking for a review you may get a poor review because they are irritated with you for asking.

• Like 10
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, ubun97 said:

I also agree with not discuss about review but for new seller, some feedback will be helpful.

It will be helpful only if it's great, but if a new seller annoys the buyer with a review request, they might get a feedback so bad they never get another order.

Not to mention that getting an account warning for pestering the buyer doesn't help either new or old sellers.

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

Please do not give account risking advice.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

Thank you for your advice.😄

I do not meant to disturb or interfere buyers.😖

• Like 9