Can't find gig in searching.

faysaleditz

I can't find this gig by searching,
I think I made this gig the best of all my gigs,
I did a lot of research and published Gig T.
Gig Image Description Title Tag Overall Everything was well researched,
But what is the reason that I can't find this gig in any way, can anyone tell?

https://www.fiverr.com/share/VmG2vV

I seek advice from everyone. Thanks in advance everyone

• Like 1

Are your impressions zero? First check here (under 'Gig Status') to verify that the gig is active: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/gigs

(It might be active in your dashboard, but still pending approval from Fiverr behind the scenes.)

If your gig is 'active' then how many days has it been zero? If it's only one day, give it 24 hours. Sometimes systems are slow to update. If it's been zero more than 72 hours, and is listed as active, check to make sure it's in compliance with the Fiverr ToS and Community Standards.

If impressions are *not* zero, then it doesn't matter if you cannot find your own gig. Other people can, or you would not be getting impressions.

Otherwise, please see: 
https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/73962-impressions-arent-all-that-important-heres-why/
https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/74184-if-your-impressions-are-dropping-please-read-this-archived/

• Like 3

Posting your Fiverr link is not allowed in this category.

It is Improve My Gig if you want help and My Fiverr Gigs to advertise. (links allowed)

8 minutes ago, faysaleditz said:

But what is the reason that I can't find this gig in any way, can anyone tell?

•  

Why can't I find my Gig in the search? 

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate.

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

I saw your fiverr gig and I thought everything was fine. If you could attach a gig video and a PDF file, the chances of a search ranking gig coming up would increase. Many times the algorithm plays an effective role in coming to the search.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

Posting your Fiverr link is not allowed in this category.

It is Improve My Gig if you want help and My Fiverr Gigs to advertise. (links allowed)

•  

Why can't I find my Gig in the search? 

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate.

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

I did not know that posting Fiverr links in this section is not allowed.

Will there be any problem now?