How fiverr changed your life ?

inpaper

For me, it's been like rollercoster ride, sometimes things will go by your way and sometimes they don't. 

When I first started freelancing on Fiverr, I didn't get my first order from around 2 months and I was feeling hopeless that will I get any order? Then a client approached me through my gig. I was feeling happy, I did my best on the project and the client was satisfied with my work in a run. 

Then I was hoping for next order, but it took a lot of time. I was amature that time, so I started doing a lot of research on Fiverr, reading a lot of Articles on fiverr community,  started answering and asking questions on Fiverr forumm, then I got to know How to use Buyer Request properly, So then I also started to send Buyer request on a daily basis. But there was no response from the other side and one day a client responded and I got the 2nd order from buyer request, I completed the project. So now I am getting orders from gigs and buyer requests. 

One time, a client liked my work so much, that he give me a tip, so that was some kind of good experience. And there was a time when a client come again and ask for one more order. I enjoy my work, I am artist and I'll love to draw and paint. So working by doing what I love is a wonderful feeling for me, yes it take efforts, yes I have to work on my skills daily. cause working on your skills and doing projects is the core of Fiverr platform. 

We all once an amature, but as time passes and as we don't give up on our passion, hustling to be better, we all become more than amature. And that's what make this journey of Fiverr a roller coster. 

Thankyou- INPAPER😄

• Like 13
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 4

I was already drawing for myself, it was just a hobby. And i was working as an architect for my dayjob. I wasnt even aware of the freelancing stuff like that.

With a friends recommendation, i have joined fiverr, and some other similar platforms. That was 2.5 years ago.

My first order came to me after 1 or 2 weeks, it was just couple of icons which was black and white, i needed to add some gold textures on it. That was it, that was the job.

Since then i tried to increase the quality of my work. Took tons of online courses, watched a lot of videos. My free time was also my studyng and drawing time. (It still is) I must say i have done quite a job at improving my painting skills while working a day job. Pandemic also helped during this time, because i have shut myself from the outside work and i was studyng all the time without any distractions.

Now this job provides much more money against what i have been making as an architect. Working with small/new gaming companies as lead design or art director. And its more fun for me too. 

Now the real game begins;

Now i need to contune to improve myself so that i can become a full time character designer artist and leave the archtiecture and construction business for good. I know in 2-3 years i will be in a much different position career wise. To be honest i believe in my ambition. Taking a look at what i was drawing just 6 months earlier and comparing it to my todays work, Its a real progress..

• Like 14
  • Up 3

I was very happy when I started freelance career on fiverr. I worked hard to earn some dollars because I wanted to leave my country forever.

But later, in one moment, fiverr (along with every other company from 1st world countries) decided to ban everyone who happened to live in Russia. No chances to leave this cursed place. My life became miserable and hopeless.

• Like 9
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, mikavirtanen said:

I was very happy when I started freelance career on fiverr. I worked hard to earn some dollars because I wanted to leave my country forever.

But later, in one moment, fiverr (along with every other company from 1st world countries) decided to ban everyone who happened to live in Russia. No chances to leave this cursed place. My life became miserable and hopeless.

We actually lost many innocent people(buyer/seller) of Russia. We are very hopeless here, just nothing to do. Due to banned fiver in Russia Many innocent people have suffering this situation. 

• Like 9
  • Up 2

On 5/11/2022 at 6:26 AM, ozan_erdi said:

I was already drawing for myself, it was just a hobby. And i was working as an architect for my dayjob. I wasnt even aware of the freelancing stuff like that.

With a friends recommendation, i have joined fiverr, and some other similar platforms. That was 2.5 years ago.

My first order came to me after 1 or 2 weeks, it was just couple of icons which was black and white, i needed to add some gold textures on it. That was it, that was the job.

Since then i tried to increase the quality of my work. Took tons of online courses, watched a lot of videos. My free time was also my studyng and drawing time. (It still is) I must say i have done quite a job at improving my painting skills while working a day job. Pandemic also helped during this time, because i have shut myself from the outside work and i was studyng all the time without any distractions.

Now this job provides much more money against what i have been making as an architect. Working with small/new gaming companies as lead design or art director. And its more fun for me too. 

Now the real game begins;

Now i need to contune to improve myself so that i can become a full time character designer artist and leave the archtiecture and construction business for good. I know in 2-3 years i will be in a much different position career wise. To be honest i believe in my ambition. Taking a look at what i was drawing just 6 months earlier and comparing it to my todays work, Its a real progress..

That's really great, I am sure you will soon be a full time character artist, and your dedications towards arts is also amazing. Keep up the good work.

Best of Luck for future 😊

On 5/11/2022 at 11:27 AM, mikavirtanen said:

Life is not fair for everyone 😢 I am so sorry for you, I hope this will end soon and fiverr should help in this siutation .

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

After graduating in 2016, I started working on a advertisement agency located in Dhaka. But deep down, I always knew, I do not prefer Desk Job and I did not gave any attention that career. 

I always wished, I would love a job working from home, doing the thing I love. My search was ended in 2017 in the month of May. I found Fiverr and saw great potential to grow as a person and establish my business On Fiverr. A new door opened for me and I was very thrilled how the Fiverr works for me. I got my first order in 9th September 2017, four month after I joined Fiverr but that day was also my Birthday. That was a life changing day for me. 

After that I never had to look back as in May 2022, after 5 years running my business in Fiverr, I have completed 3806 orders with 2304 5* review and going strong. Currently I have a team of 8 members working together with me to provide great quality work and fantastic support to my buyers. 

Fiverr positively changed my life in every way possible!! 

Thanks for reading. 

Asif 

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, asifhassanantue said:

After graduating in 2016, I started working on a advertisement agency located in Dhaka. But deep down, I always knew, I do not prefer Desk Job and I did not gave any attention that career. 

I always wished, I would love a job working from home, doing the thing I love. My search was ended in 2017 in the month of May. I found Fiverr and saw great potential to grow as a person and establish my business On Fiverr. A new door opened for me and I was very thrilled how the Fiverr works for me. I got my first order in 9th September 2017, four month after I joined Fiverr but that day was also my Birthday. That was a life changing day for me. 

After that I never had to look back as in May 2022, after 5 years running my business in Fiverr, I have completed 3806 orders with 2304 5* review and going strong. Currently I have a team of 8 members working together with me to provide great quality work and fantastic support to my buyers. 

Fiverr positively changed my life in every way possible!! 

Thanks for reading. 

Asif 

Your journey is quite beautiful, you didn't gave up, you stood for yourself and took risk. This is what inspires new freelancers. and All the best for upcoming journey, I wish for your bright future. And I think that was the gift from fiverr to you on your birthday. And starting with new orders takes a lot of patience, especially when you started for me it took me around two months. After that more orders came, and I simply adjusted my daily lifestyle to offer the best service possible.

And you completed 3806+ orders, that's a lot of work. Hats off to you. Keep going , all the best again😊

Thankyou - Inapaper 

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, inpaper said:

Your journey is quite beautiful, you didn't gave up, you stood for yourself and took risk. This is what inspires new freelancers. and All the best for upcoming journey, I wish for your bright future. And I think that was the gift from fiverr to you on your birthday. And starting with new orders takes a lot of patience, especially when you started for me it took me around two months. After that more orders came, and I simply adjusted my daily lifestyle to offer the best service possible.

And you completed 3806+ orders, that's a lot of work. Hats off to you. Keep going , all the best again😊

Thankyou - Inapaper 

Thank you so much for your message. I really appreciate it.  

• Like 4
  • Up 1