From yesterday all ranked gigs are not appearing on top keywords, neither in first page, nor last

shayaan499

Question

Hello,  From Yesterday my all ranked gigs are not appearing on any Top keywords ( Gig was rank on Top 3 Keywords).... I checked all pages, but all gig has been completely vanished.
Today I noticed that, fiver updated their UI and Layout for buyer and its look like this is some kind of bug or glitch from their end, Because all first page seller's gig has been disappeared and not appearing on any pages.  

I am a level 2 seller, and having 6 orders in queue.. also going to be nominate for TOP Rated seller this month...  My 3 gigs was ranked on first page... I know sometime gig shift their positions and ranking too.. but atleast it should show on last page on those keywords. 

But after this incident all 2nd and 3rd pages seller's gig are appearing on first page who were using same title and tag in their gig as mine and top sellers.. but our gig is not showing anywhere... dont know what is going on..  

i contacted to CS support, but they are giving just copy paste reply without understanding my point.. sometime its feel, CS is completely useless thing on Fiverr.  

Anyone else faced similar issues earlier??

Edited by shayaan499
  • Like 5

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, shayaan499 said:

But i am asking question about gig disappearance, not ranking...

Those are the same things. 
It’s completely useless for you checking in search where is your gig because different people it in different places and your clients not see it in a different place even if you see it in the first page. As long as you have impressions your gig IS shown in search 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, shayaan499 said:

Hello,  From Yesterday my all ranked gigs are not appearing on any Top keywords ( Gig was rank on Top 3 Keywords).... I checked all pages, but all gig has been completely vanished.
Today I noticed that, fiver updated their UI and Layout for buyer and its look like this is some kind of bug or glitch from their end, Because all first page seller's gig has been disappeared and not appearing on any pages.  

I am a level 2 seller, and having 6 orders in queue.. also going to be nominate for TOP Rated seller this month...  My 3 gigs was ranked on first page... I know sometime gig shift their positions and ranking too.. but atleast it should show on last page on those keywords. 

But after this incident all 2nd and 3rd pages seller's gig are appearing on first page who were using same title and tag in their gig as mine and top sellers.. but our gig is not showing anywhere... dont know what is going on..  

i contacted to CS support, but they are giving just copy paste reply without understanding my point.. sometime its feel, CS is completely useless thing on Fiverr.  

Anyone else faced similar issues earlier??

CS is not useless. Gigs Ranking has multiple factors not only having many orders in Queue. It Totally depends upon overall performance. Keep it up you will see the ranking.  

• Like 4

Just now, shahzadaseo said:

CS is not useless. Gigs Ranking has multiple factors not only having many orders in Queue. It Totally depends upon overall performance. Keep it up you will see the ranking.  

Yes... But i am asking question about gig disappearance, not ranking... i already faced this issues earlier, but that time atleast gig was showing on last page...

This time all first page seller's gig has been disappeared from those keywords.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, shayaan499 said:

Yes... But i am asking question about gig disappearance, not ranking... i already faced this issues earlier, but that time atleast gig was showing on last page...

This time all first page seller's gig has been disappeared from those keywords.

It could be a glitch. Wait and See.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Those are the same things. 
It’s completely useless for you checking in search where is your gig because different people it in different places and your clients not see it in a different place even if you see it in the first page. As long as you have impressions your gig IS shown in search 

I dont think so, I am still getting same amount of impression but low click... My gig is still showing on Top of some related keywords and i checked and verified this thing as a buyer from different different devices and IPs and those top seller gig is also showing on that keyword...

Its look like, Fiverr's algorithm has just restricted our profile for Those main keywords ( My all gig Main/focus keyword is "Auto blog and Autoblog") or there could be some kind of bug or glitch. 

If my gig doesn't exist on main keyword, then no matter what i will do, i will not gonna show on the Top.
Also this way i am loosing my gig visibility... I also talked with other first page sellers and all are saying same things...

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, shayaan499 said:

and i checked and verified this thing as a buyer from different different devices and IPs and those top seller gig is also showing on that keyword

And again: that’s useless. You most likely already checked your gig before from those devices and IPs and if the first time then you don’t have a history of browsing. Fiverr shows different results to different people based on their search history and preference. You checking it from different devices wouldn’t change it. 

22 minutes ago, shayaan499 said:

dont think so, I am still getting same amount of impression but low click

Exactly! That only proves my words: if you have the same amount of impressions then it means that fiverr showed you the same amount of time as before in search. And wether people click or not it’s already question to your gig. Impressions is amount amount of times fiverr showed you in search and you are complaining that fiverr doesn’t show you. If impressions didn’t change then your gig is still shown the same amount of times. 

24 minutes ago, shayaan499 said:

I also talked with other first page sellers and all are saying same things...

There are always someone complaining about not being shown and bla bla bla. 95% of sellers are always unhappy of their sales. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

And again: that’s useless. You most likely already checked your gig before from those devices and IPs and if the first time then you don’t have a history of browsing. Fiverr shows different results to different people based on their search history and preference. You checking it from different devices wouldn’t change it. 

I never used those device for fiverr, neither those devices IPs, because those are not mine. (Also i never open my gig from any device, i just see the gig position on those keywords)...  I am also a blogger and know how SEO works.

I monitored that, fiverr only change Gig row for different user, not the complete page for same keywords.

2 days ago in the main keyword (Auto blog) there were approx. 277 gig and now there is only 146 gig services available... and more than 400+ services were on (Autoblog) and now there is only 81 gigs, so can you please tell me where the remaining service/gigs went?

27 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Exactly! That only proves my words: if you have the same amount of impressions then it means that fiverr showed you the same amount of time as before in search. And wether people click or not it’s already question to your gig. Impressions is amount amount of times fiverr showed you in search and you are complaining that fiverr doesn’t show you. If impressions didn’t change then your gig is still shown the same amount of times. 

I agree.. But impression doesn't prove that your gig is showing on right place or on right keywords... i saw a lots of gig who ranks on irrelevant keywords... so this way you will get impression, but not the clicks or order, because that is not the right place of your gig..  So there is difference between only getting impression and targeted clicks.

I done lots of researched about keywords on fiver before making my gigs and then i created those gigs with fiverr's "suggested and most searching keywords" and I was ranked on those keywords from my starting Journey (Approx from 18-20 months). so if my gig will not show on correct keywords then i cant get enough orders.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, shayaan499 said:

They understand your issue VERY well, because countless other sellers have asked them the same thing.

Many sellers seem to think they can go to CS and complain when things are not happening the way they want them too. When hundreds of sellers do this, CS is going to give them all the same answer. And the answer CS gives them is the right answer, even if it may not be what those sellers want to hear.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

I have same Problem with my gigs few months ago even though i have been getting positive reviews. No one kows how Fiver algorithm works. in your case as you said your gigs disappears from all pages you must contact Customer Service before you face any big loss. Do not worry everything will be normal after few time.

• Like 3